We have the experience to find you the best tenants and ensure the best return on your property, whilst minimising vacancy time and saving you money.
If you are entering the Buy To Let market for the first time, we will be happy to assist you regarding not only the right type of property to buy but also in the areas of Ipswich and East Suffolk which are popular with prospective tenants, the expected rental income, and the Belvoir service which will best suit your requirements.
For those experienced landlords seeking a change of management, or those that prefer the Tenant Find service, the Belvoir team will be happy to speak with you to discuss our fees and the service we can provide.
So, if you are considering becoming a landlord or changing letting agents - now is the time!
Our experienced staff will guide you through all the legislation whether you have a single property or a portfolio of properties with differing management requirements. Our service is tailored to meet your needs and can include a full circle of servie - from purchase to selling at the end of the investment.
- FREE market evaluation of your property and impartial, practical advice on all aspects of letting and renting to maximise your investment, minimise your maintenance and create capital growth
- FREE Landlords information pack with no obligation
- FREE ‘BUY TO LET’ investment advice, explained in depth
- Competitive fee structure – no hidden costs!
- Extensive local and national marketing
- Large database of prospective tenants, who understand a good agent can 'make' the difference with their next home
- Our enthusiastic team will professionally manage the relationship between the landlord and the tenant
- Comprehensive inventory preparation including statement of conditions for our fully managed properties
- Comprehensive Insurance Services including Buildings and Contents cover, Rent/Legal protection and Emergency Repair Service
- Accompanied tenant/applicant viewings, ensuring the best tenant suitable for your investment
- Full reference and status/credit checking of tenants, with a focus on quality
- Security deposits are held with the DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme)
- Preparation of fully protective tenancy agreement
- Collection and transfer of rental income – electronic banking, with easy to use monthly statements
- Regular inspections of properties with reports emailed to landlords
- Full property management service or selective for the more experienced investor.
And most importantly we can take care of everything and we keep you informed along the way