Application & Referencing
Before we can start the referencing process you will need to complete an application form. We reference your current employer, your current and previous landlords, your bank where your main account is held and possibly your accountant or solicitor if you are self employed. If we are unable to obtain suitable references we may ask you to supply us with a guarantor (A friend or family member who will be able to pay your rent if you are unable to).
Move in day
On the day your are due to move into your new home we will need you to come into the office to pay the final fees and collect your keys.What you will need to pay is detailed below:
- One calendar months rent in advance
- Security Deposit.
- Referencing and Tenancy agreement charge. (A guarantor fee if needed & an inventory fee will be due and depends on the properties size and features)
- Contents insurance (Competitive Rates)
Since April 2007, all assured shorthold tenancy deposits received by letting agents and even landlords must be protected by a Government tenancy deposit protection scheme called the DPS. Therefore,all deposits paid to Belvoir will be secured within the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) to ensure your money is protected.
• One off cost of the 1 week rent + VAT and monthly £7.50 for every month that you stay.
• The deposit cover is a policy that covers the deposit amount required. Unlike the deposit, the money paid to take this cover is non-refundable.
Can't afford the deposit?
CALL US AND WE WILL HELP YOU!
Tenant Fees (VAT inclusive)
Admin, Referencing/Tenancy Agreement/Check in and out and Additional Tenant/Permitted Occupier Fee: £216 each inc VAT
Guarantor Fee: £150 Per Guarantor (If Required)
Couple Admin/Tenancy Agreement/Referencing/Check in & out fees: £432 inc VAT
As a tenant you are expected to complete minor maintenance issues such as replacing light bulbs, fuses, tap washers, clearing gutters, drain blockages, replacing smoke alarm batteries etc. You must also make sure the property is secured at all times.