If you have a property that you are potentially selling, we aim to be the estate agent of choice. We pride ourselves on delivering a personal service with expert local knowledge, whilst our customers also benefit from our extensive network of over 160 offices. In fact, most of business comes via referrals from previous or current clients.
Whatever type of property you have to sell, from market appraisal, to exclusive marketing, and after sale service, you will be looked on every step of the journey
With over 20 years experience in property, we'll ensure we get your property in front of the right buyers.
In particular we have numerous landlords on our database, built up over years in Guildford, that are looking to extend their portfolio. So, if you have a 1 or 2 bed property we will have buyers waiting.
We also have strong demand for 3-4 bed houses in North Guildford that investors are waiting to become available.
Due to our large network of 160+ offices we also have strong demand from the London market for family homes of varying size up to £1m.
Regardless of the type of property you're looking to sell our approach to marketing will be results driven. At the heart of our offering is our exceptional service which you'll experience firsthand throughout the process of selling your property.
Sell through Auction
At Belvoir Guildford we appreciate that there is more than one method of selling a property. We are able to offer the facility to clients to auction their property should that be the right route for you.
Selling at auction does not mean selling your asset cheap, and can in fact generate a higher price than the more traditional method of private treaty that most people are familiar with.
The benefit of auction is that contracts are exchanged on the day and become legally binding, creating absolute certainty as a vendor that the sale will progress.
Situations / Properties that naturally lend themselves to auction are:
- Properties that must be sold quickly
- Residential or commercial properties
- Land - with or without planning permission
- Properties that have failed to sell on the open market
- Properties that are likely to attract keen interest due to uniqueness, attraction, or location
- Development opportunities
- Tenanted properties
- Ground Rents
- Probate and Executor sales where a sale in the public arena is important
- Properties in need of refurbishment
- Properties with structural issues / damaged properties
- Flats with short leases
- Flats above commercial premises such as shops or restaurants
- Hard to value properties such as churches, toilet blocks, former pubs
- Properties that regular lenders will not offer a mortgage on
Should you wish to discuss your circumstances or asset in more depth, to see if auction is the correct route for you, please contact us on 01483 537200. We are able to help regardless of the location of your asset.