As lettings specialists we are the experts in our field, so you can rest assured that your property is in safe hands.
Whether you are an experienced landlord, or you are letting your property for the first time, Belvoir Evesham can provide a service tailored to suit your individual needs. From a basic tenant find only service to a full comprehensive management of your property including a rent guarantee warranty. Our professional marketing will also ensure that your property will be at the top of all potential tenants’ short lists, which will lead to your property being let promptly.
Our focus is on you and giving you the quality customer service that you would expect from your property management company. We also offer a competitive fee structure with no hidden costs.
We take all possible steps to safeguard your property. We not only offer bespoke insurances, tailored specifically for the needs of the lettings market that protect your property and your rental income, but we also have a stringent referencing procedure for all applying tenants, ensuring that we find the most suitable tenant for you.
We can also provide Energy Performance Certificates, Gas Safety Certificates and Electrical Safety Certificates all at a very competitive price. All contractors are fully referenced before we outsource work to them.
We would be pleased to provide you with a free appraisal of your property and to discuss your specific requirements. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you either via phone on 01386 388065, an email to email@example.com,or our online enquiry form, following the link below, or come and see us at our office.
- Free property appraisals
- Buy to let mortgages
- Full management
- Tenant find only
- Fully referenced tenants
- Comprehensive photographic inventories
- Rent & legal cover
- Inspections every three months
- Rents paid by electronic bank transfer immediately upon cleared funds with a detailed monthly report.
- Advice regarding resident and non UK resident Inland Revenue regulations.
Co-ordination of all maintenance if required and the undertaking of the mandatory safety checks by our portfolio of professional tradesmen who will provide an expert yet cost effective service.
As a landlord you have specific legal obligations and responsibilities with regards to fire safety for furniture & furnishings; gas supply and appliances; plus electrical wiring and appliances. It is essential that landlords take these responsibilities seriously as failure to comply can lead to large fines and even imprisonment.
If you are a landlord letting a property equipped with gas appliances you need to understand and comply with the law relating to gas safety. If you let a property, you must make sure that pipe work, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained in a safe condition. You need to have a gas safety check every year. A Gas Safe registered engineer must carry out the safety check in your properties. You must give your tenants a copy of the gas safety record within 28 days of it being carried out or before they move in and you should make sure your tenants know where to turn off the gas and what to do in the event of a gas emergency.
It is important to ensure that all electrical appliances and fittings within the property are safe and in good working order. Unlike gas regulations, there is no law that says you must have a landlord electrical safety certificate. But, should any electrical fittings or appliances within your rental property cause harm to a tenant you could be held liable. If you let property you must ensure that the electrical system and all appliances supplied are safe - failure to comply with the Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994 and The Consumer Protection Act 1987 is a criminal offence and may result in a fine or even imprisonment.
Furniture and Furnishing
Furniture and furnishings supplied in rental accommodation must comply with The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988. If you let your residential property furnished you must ensure that certain types of furniture and furnishings provided meet the current safety regulations - failure to comply with the regulations is a criminal offence and may result in heavy fines or imprisonment. Some materials used to fill or cover furniture, particularly older and second hand furniture, may be a fire risk and often produces poisonous gases when burning, such as cyanide or carbon monoxide.
Energy Performance Certificates
An Energy Performance Certificate, otherwise known as an EPC, provides an energy rating for a home, showing its energy efficiency and its environmental impact on a scale from A-G (where A is the most efficient and G the least efficient). It also contains recommended ways to improve the property’s energy performance. As of October 2008 it is the landlords legal obligation to provide their tenant with a certificate and this remains valid for a 10 year period. All homes bought, sold or rented require an EPC.
Belvoir Evesham is licensed by The Safeagent Scheme – a Government recognised scheme which offers peace of mind to landlords and tenants through the knowledge that the firm they are dealing with offers clearly defined levels of customer service and meets an industry standard. For more information go to www.nalscheme.co.uk
Belvoir Evesham is a SAFEagent. SAFE (Safe Agent Fully Endorsed) is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFEagent visit http://www.safeagents.co.uk.
- Tenant Find Only Service: £240 (inc VAT) payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent
- Let Only Service: 90% (inc VAT) of one month’s rent payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent
- Letting and Rent Collection Service: Start-up fee of 60% (incl VAT) of one month’s rent plus 9.6% (incl VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent
- Full Management Service with rent guarantee service: Start-up fee of 60% (incl VAT) of one month’s rent plus 12% (incl VAT), of the rent received, deducted by the Agent
- Full Management Service with rent guarantee service: Start-up fee of 60% (incl VAT) of one month’s rent plus 14.4% (incl VAT), of the rent received, deducted by the Agent
The fees under the above service are payable when any individual or organisation enters into an agreement to rent the Property as a result of our promotion, introduction, or viewing by the Agent.
- Agreement Admin Fee included in options 2 to 4. Option 1 from £180 (inc VAT)
- Inventory Service included in options 2 to 4. Option 1 from £180 (inc VAT)
- Duplicate Statements: £6 (inc VAT)
- Professional hourly rate: £60 per hour (inc VAT) Charged by the Agent when required to carry out any additional services
- Check In included in options 3 and 4. Options 1 and 2 £108 (inc VAT)
- Check out included in options 3 and 4. Options 1 and 2 £108 (inc VAT)
- Void Property inspections £54 (inc VAT) (per visit)
- Tenancy Renewal fee £108 (incl VAT) for renewal of tenancy to existing tenant
Where the Landlord cancels the Agent’s instruction to provide a management service the Agent will charge and the Landlord will pay a fee based upon 6% (incl VAT) of the agreed rent for the period not exceeding six months from the commencement date of the tenancy.