When taking a property through our agency you will be liable to pay additional costs on top of the monthly rent.
- Tenant fees are inclusive of VAT @ 20%
- Tenancy Agreement / Admin Fee: £250
- Tenant Administration Fee: £90 per person
- (The above fees include credit checks, bank checks, previous landlord, inventory, etc)
- Guarantor per applicant (if required): £100
- Check Out fee at the end of the tenancy: £60
- Fee for renewing tenancy agreement: £75
- Change of Occupier: £150
Tenant fees are non-refundable and all tenants over 18 years of age are required to be referenced and included on the tenancy agreement.
You will be required to provide the following before moving into the property.
1 months’ rent payable in advance of moving in. Normally a Landlord will require 1 and a half months deposit to be paid in advance of moving in, but on some occasions this might be 1 month. The deposit will be held in the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)
If you are having difficulty finding a property to suit then call our property letting hotline on 01582 343209
We hold Client Money Protection Insurance through NALS. To view our certificate, please click here.