Every property has issues from time to time.
In order to make the reporting, management and resolution of such issues as efficient as possible we use an online reporting service called Fixflo.
All routine repairs should be reported using the Fixflo website, click here - FIXFLO REPAIR REPORTING.
Fixflo provides both advice on how to fault find issues e.g. is it actually something that needs a contractor to attend or does the fuse just need changing which would be a tenant responsibility and a quick and efficient method of reporting repairs to us.
In addition, it enables us to keep you informed of which contractors have been tasked to attend and the progress of any repairs.
EMERGENCY ONLY - OUT OF HOURS CONTRACTORS CONTACT DETAILS
These contractor details are for emergency use only if the office is closed. They will not respond to routine or non-urgent requests that could wait until the office opens.
Please note that minor leaks where you can turn off the stopcock, lack of hot water etc are NOT emergencies and can wait until normal opening hours.
If the office is closed and your repair is an emergency, e.g. it cannot wait until the office re-opens then please contact the appropriate contractor from the list below, ensuring that you also report the issue to the office once we reopen:
- Domestic Plumbing & Heatin: 01382 228226
- CGM Gas & Plumbing Maintenance: 07712437951
- Handyman Property Maintenance - 07841386336
- WH Donachie Plumbers: 01382 818298 or 07722 018298
- CM Sturrock Electrical: 01382 933506 (Listen to options if out of hours)
- All Glass & Glazing: 01382 814273
- Dundee Locksmith: 01382 502921
- Drainbuster: 07411850070
- Gordon Dobbie Heating/Plumbing Forfar - Preferred contact number – 01575 575000 - Out of hours – 07483364282