At Belvoir Doncaster, we value our tenants and want to make sure you are happy in your home.
Contact us today with your requirements, please see our Contact page.
Why choose Belvoir Doncaster?
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties
- Viewing times that are convenient to you the Tenant
- The Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation
- Viewings are accompanied
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings
- All deposits/bonds are held by the DPS
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
- We offer a superb Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property
- Due to our very effective credit and referencing service we are able to give you a quick response to your enquiry
Having identified prospective properties, Belvoir Lettings will arrange for you to view the properties. These will be arranged at a time to suit you, which could be in evenings or week-ends. Viewing will always be accompanied by a Belvoir representative, who will be able to provide immediate advice and answer any questions you may have.
Having selected a property, you will need to complete a written application and offer to rent. At this time any details or requirements can be agreed, including occupancy date, duration of the letting, etc.
On application, a "Reservation Fee" will be required. This will, not be refunded if the tenant decides not to proceed for any reason, or if the tenancy fails to proceed due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided in the tenancy application.
Belvoir will take references on behalf of the landlord. Normally, this will include your employer, any former landlord and a character reference. In addition a credit check will be undertaken.
Where a tenant is unable to meet the required income or credit checks, the tenant can have a Guarantor to underwrite any rent liabilities.
Rents are normally quoted on a calendar month basis. In addition, the tenant is normally responsible for Council Tax, Water Rates, Gas, Electricity and Telephone costs.
Rents are payable by standing order (unless alternative arrangements are agreed in advance) to our Belvoir Client Account, monthly in advance, with the first month's rent due before taking occupation of the premises.
A deposit is required prior to occupation. This deposit will be protected in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection legislation. The deposit is held to cover any breakages, damage, or other tenant liabilities. At the end of the tenancy, Belvoir Lettings will check the property in the presence of the tenant and assess any damages and deductions due. The deposit cannot be used by the tenant to cover rent.
A fee is due to Belvoir Lettings prior to the start of the tenancy to cover the tenant's share of the Tenancy Agreement and legal notices, references and credits checks along with the check-in. Please see our tenant fees page on this website.
Belvoir Doncaster is a member of The Property Ombudsman & The National Approved Letting Scheme as well as the Safe Agent scheme. Membership of these approved bodies offering peace of mind to both landlords and tenants.