At Belvoir Doncaster, we value our tenants and want to make sure you are happy in your home.
Contact us today with your requirements, please see our Contact page.
Why choose Belvoir Doncaster?
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties
- Viewing times that are convenient to you the Tenant
- The Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation
- Viewings are accompanied
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings
- All deposits/bonds are held by the DPS
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
- We offer a superb Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property
- Due to our very effective credit and referencing service we are able to give you a quick response to your enquiry
Having identified prospective properties, Belvoir Lettings will arrange for you to view the properties. These will be arranged at a time to suit you, which could be in evenings or week-ends. Viewing will always be accompanied by a Belvoir representative, who will be able to provide immediate advice and answer any questions you may have.
On application, a "Holding Deposit" of one week's rent will be required.
Belvoir will take references on behalf of the landlord. Normally, this will include your employer, any former landlord and a character reference. In addition a credit check will be undertaken.
Where a tenant is unable to meet the required income or credit checks, the tenant can have a Guarantor to underwrite any rent liabilities.
Rents are normally quoted on a calendar month basis. In addition, the tenant is normally responsible for Council Tax, Water Rates, Gas, Electricity and Telephone costs.
Rents are payable by standing order (unless alternative arrangements are agreed in advance) to our Belvoir Client Account, monthly in advance, with the first month's rent due before taking occupation of the premises.
A deposit is required prior to occupation. The deposit will be a maximum of 5 week's rent. This deposit will be protected in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection legislation. The deposit is held to cover any breakages, damage, or other tenant liabilities. At the end of the tenancy, Belvoir Lettings will check the property in the presence of the tenant and assess any damages and deductions due. The deposit cannot be used by the tenant to cover rent.
There is no administration fee charged to the tenant for applying for a property. Please see our tenant fees page on this website.
Belvoir Doncaster is a member of The Property Ombudsman & Safe Agent. Membership of these approved bodies offering peace of mind to both landlords and tenants.