Landlord's Belvoir! Rent and Legal Bond
Complete peace of mind for Landlords * Fully managed properties only
Relax in the knowledge that your rent is protected and you will not be out of pocket. In addition, legal costs to obtain possession of the property are covered.
... call us on 01302 322 122
Our obligation to you if there are any defaults in the payment of the rent (as set out in the tenancy agreement) by the Tenant(s)/Guarantor(s) within the tenancy, we will pay Rent monthly, as per the rent amount on the tenancy agreement, until vacant possession is gained, for up to a maximum of six months from the date of the first arrears or up until vacant possession whichever happens soonest.
No Covid-19 Restrictions.
Payments will be made subject to any deductions agreed in the agency agreement. Deductions will also be made for any outstanding charges due from you. In the event of payments being made under this warranty, all of your rights as Landlord to recover such sums shall be subrogated to the Agent or their insurer in order to affect recovery of sums paid (in the name of the Landlord if necessary or expedient).
What does the Belvoir! Rent and Legal Bond cover?
- Full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to 4 tenants, as named on the Tenancy Agreement (excluding Houses in Multiple Occupation)
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent
- Total claims limit of £50,000 (or as defined with higher value rents in excess of £2,500 per month, available on request)
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, in respect of non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices
- Court attendance included as part of the service
- 100% of the monthly rent paid for up to a maximum of six months from the date of the first arrears or up until vacant possession whichever happens soonest
- Service is fully transferable to ensure continuous cover even when the tenants change (subject to satisfactory references)
- Nil excess
- Backed by a recognised global underwriter with unlimited capacity to write rent Guarantee Insurance
- * Fully managed properties only
Want to know more?
- Call us on 01302 322 122
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit us at 2 Croft Court, Church Street, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3FL
Chris Duffy (UK) LLP is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Advent Solutions Management Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority: Firm Reference Number 308751 (IAR No. 477697
Belvoir! Doncaster is a member of both The Property Ombudsman & Safe Agent. Membership of these approved bodies offering peace of mind to both landlords and tenants.