Landlord's - "Belvoir Rent Guarantee Bond"
Complete peace of mind for Landlords * Fully managed properties only
Relax in the knowledge that your rent is protected and you will not be out of pocket. In addition, legal costs to obtain possession of the property are covered.
Our obligation to you if there are any defaults in the payment of the rent (as set out in the tenancy agreement) by the Tenant(s)/Guarantor(s) within the tenancy, we will pay Rent monthly, as per the rent amount on the tenancy agreement, until vacant possession is gained.
Payments will be made subject to any deductions agreed in the agency agreement. Deductions will also be made for any outstanding charges due from you. In the event of payments being made under this warranty, all of your rights as Landlord to recover such sums shall be subrogated to the Agent or their insurer in order to affect recovery of sums paid (in the name of the Landlord if necessary or expedient). By choosing this service, you confirm and agree to the same. Recovery of rents paid out shall be at our sole discretion.
Should you receive any funds from any Tenant(s)/ Guarantor(s) after any date of default which results in us having to pay any monies to you under the terms of this guarantee, you shall immediately notify us of such receipt and shall forward such funds to us immediately on receipt.
What does the Belvoir! Rent guarantee cover?
- Full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to 4 tenants, as named on the Tenancy Agreement
- Rent payable until vacant possession is obtained with no time limit and regardless of when the fixed term tenancy ends
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent
- Total claims limit of £50,000 (or as defined with higher value rents in excess of £2,500 per month, available on request)
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, in respect of non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices
- Court attendance included as part of the service
- Full 12-month cover
- Service is fully transferable to ensure continuous cover even when the tenants change (subject to satisfactory references)
- Nil excess - rent is paid from the point of the first arrears
Total cost £200 per annum including vat. * Fully managed properties only
- Visit us at 2 Croft Court, Church Street, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3FL
- Call us on 01302 322 122
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Duffy (UK) LLP is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Advent Solutions Management Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority: Firm Reference Number 308751 (IAR No. 477697