We are pleased to confirm that we hold Client Money Protection Insurance through NALS.
Our Fees are 100% transparent - you will have "no surprises."
All fees listed below are inclusive of VAT.
A Start-up fee of £360 (incl. vat) - * please see below for full details of what this fee covers.
Plus a management fee from the monthly rent received of:
· For a monthly rent of up to £650pcm - 14.40% (incl. vat) of the rent or a minimum of £72 (incl. vat).
· For a monthly rent of between £651pcm & £750pcm - 13.20% (incl. vat) of the rent.
· For a monthly rent of between £751pcm & £850pcm - 12.00% (incl. vat) of the rent.
· For a monthly rent of over £851pcm - please ring us for a personalised quotation.
Plus an inventory fee - £180 (incl. vat).
Non-standard fees - charged for Optional services
2D Floor Plans used in marketing on all web portals - £30 (incl. vat).
3D Floor Plans used in marketing on all web portals - £40 (incl. vat).
Annual statements - £30 (incl. VAT) if required.
Insurance claims handling - £120 (incl. VAT) to include all services needed in relation to a single insurance claim related to the tenancy.
Re-signing fee - £120 (incl. VAT) where the agent with the Landlord's agreement arranges a renewal of the tenancy to an existing tenant.
Empty property visits - £25 (incl. VAT) per visit.
Professional hourly rate - £48 (incl. VAT) charged for specific services as stated in our terms of business.
Energy Performance Certificate - £50 (no VAT charged) if and when required.
Post tenancy charges
Tenant move out - £60 (incl. VAT) includes Inventory Check (including damage report) and notification of meter reads to all utility companies and the Council.
Alternative dispute resolution service - £60 (incl. VAT) only applicable if a tenancy bond dispute goes to the dispute process via the DPS. This covers the full cost of the collation and submission of all the evidence required.
The Full Management Service includes:
- On line marketing using Rightmove.co.uk - Zoopla.co.uk - OnTheMarket.com - PrimeLocation.com - and our own website.
- The Agent will visit the property at the end of the first month of the tenancy and once every six months thereafter.
- Ensure the Landlord’s compliance with all statutory and contractual obligations.
- Manage repairs to the property under Sections 11 to 16 of The Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 via appropriate communication with the landlord.
- The Agent will take all reasonable steps to enforce the terms of the tenancy agreement on behalf of The Landlord.
- The Agent will receive notices from The Tenant on behalf of The Landlord, advise The Landlord accordingly and take appropriate action.
- The Agent will negotiate and agree the level of rent payable when the tenancy is renewed or a periodic tenancy arises and serve a Section 13 Notice if relevant.
- If the tenancy is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, upon The Landlord’s written request, The Agent will serve notice on The Landlord’s behalf, including Notice under section 21 of the Housing Act 1988, which is required to gain possession of a property let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy when The Tenant is not in breach of the Tenancy.
- The agent will carry out the check-out at the end of the tenancy and will notify all utility companies of the meter reads along with the council. The check-out will be carried out to check the condition of the property and gardens where appropriate to ensure that the property is returned back to the Landlord in the condition described in the inventory at the time of the move-in.
Tenant Find only
Fee = £625 (incl. vat)
Payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy. On line marketing using Rightmove.co.uk - Zoopla.co.uk - OnTheMarket.com - PrimeLocation.com - and our own website. Using our Tenancy Agreement, taking the deposit and lodging this in an approved scheme (the Landlords or ours).
Fee = £750 (incl. vat)
Payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy. On line marketing using Rightmove.co.uk - Zoopla.co.uk - OnTheMarket.com - PrimeLocation.com - and our own website. Using our Tenancy Agreement, taking the deposit and lodging this in an approved scheme (the Landlords or ours).
Completing the Inventory and statement of condition.
Belvoir Doncaster is a member of The Property Ombudsman & The National Approved Letting Scheme as well as the Safe Agent scheme. Membership of these approved bodies offering peace of mind to both landlords and tenants.
- Visit us at - 2 Croft Court, Church Street, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3FL
- Call us on - 01302 322 122
- Email us at - email@example.com