Our Fees are 100% transparent -
you will have "no surprises."
All fees listed below are inclusive of VAT.
Start - up fee = £360 (incl. vat)
Plus an inventory fee of £180 (incl. vat - no charge for dispute resolution)
Plus 12% (10% plus vat) of the rent per month or a minimum of £60 (incl. vat) deducted from the rent received
Tenant move out: Inventory Check (including damage report): £60 (incl. vat)
The Full Management Service includes:
- The Agent will visit the property at the end of the first month of the tenancy and once every four months thereafter.
- Ensure the Landlord’s compliance with statutory and contractual obligations.
- Manage repairs to the property under Sections 11 to 16 of The Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 via appropriate communication with the landlord.
- The Agent will take all reasonable steps to enforce the terms of the tenancy agreement on behalf of The Landlord.
- The Agent will receive notices from The Tenant on behalf of The Landlord, advise The Landlord accordingly and take appropriate action.
- The Agent will negotiate and agree the level of rent payable when the tenancy is renewed or a periodic tenancy arises and serve a Section 13 Notice if relevant.
- If the tenancy is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, upon The Landlord’s written request, The Agent will serve notice on The Landlord’s behalf, including Notice under section 21 of the Housing Act 1988, which is required to gain possession of a property let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy when The Tenant is not in breach of the Tenancy.
- The agent will carry out the check-out at the end of the tenancy and will notify all utility companies of the meter reads along with the council. The check-out will be carried out to check the condition of the property and gardens where appropriate to ensure that the property is returned back to the Landlord in the condition described in the inventory at the time of the move-in.
Tenant Find only
Fee=£450 (incl. vat)
Payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy. Using our Tenancy Agreement, taking the deposit and lodging this in an approved scheme (the Landlords or ours).
Fee = £550 (incl.vat)
Payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy. Using our Tenancy Agreement, taking the deposit and lodging this in an approved scheme (the Landlords or ours). Completing the Inventory and statement of condition.
Belvoir Doncaster is a member of The Property Ombudsman & The National Approved Letting Scheme as well as the Safe Agent scheme. Membership of these approved bodies offering peace of mind to both landlords and tenants.
"Please click here to go to our home page"