Not only does Belvoir Cumbria take care of its landlords by only finding respectful and reliable tenants, but we will also go beyond our call of duty to ensure that tenants are happy and their money is well protected. Belvoir Cumbria provide a service to tenants which you can rely on.
Belvoir Cumbria are confident we will be able to help you, and will be able to provide the following:
- FREE registration on our database
- Comprehensive list of properties to let, covering all price brackets, a wide sphere of locations, and a variety of different style houses so that you will never be disappointed.
- Belvoir Cumbria’s properties are all let legally, and provide you with peace of mind that your deposit will be kept in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- We offer an easy-to-read tenancy agreement which is compliant with the latest letting regulations.
- We will always accompany you to all viewings at times which accommodate your needs, with agents who are knowledgeable about the property in question. Moving to a new area can be a daunting prospect.
- This is why the Belvoir Cumbria have staff who are local, experienced and knowledgeable about the local area. This is so that we will be able to find you a property which meets your requirements regarding schools, work, parks etc.
- Using the most advance technology Belvoir! will help save your valuable time. Avoid wasting time driving to properties that are either let or ones that fall below you expectations.
- Most of our properties have comprehensive internal and external digital photos. We also have a system where our database will email / text you with suitable property. Including immediately we take on new instructions.
- Tenancy Set Up Fee (based on one adult): £260 (Incl VAT)
- Additional Person: £60 (Incl VAT)
- Guarantor Referencing Fee: £60 (Incl VAT)
- Permitted Occupier: £50 (Incl VAT)
- Corporate Let Referencing Fee: £300 (Incl VAT)
- New Landlord Reference: £25 (Incl VAT)
- Tenancy Renewal Fee: £125 (Incl VAT)
- Pet Clause in Tenancy Agreement: £50 (Incl VAT) if applicable
- Check Out Fee: £90 (Incl VAT)
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements: £25 (Incl VAT)
- Duplicate Rent Statements: £25 (Incl VAT)
- Addendum to Tenancy Agreement: £50 (Incl VAT)
- Letter regarding Tenancy Breach: £25 (Incl VAT) per letter
- Rent Arrears Letter: £12 (Incl VAT)
- Return of Funds: £20 (Incl VAT) for any payment presented, which is returned, refused or re-presented by the Tenants’ bank