WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and/or when you use certain features of our site. They are created when you open our website.
- Our website sends information to the browser you use, which then creates a text file.
- These cookies are then stored as small files on your device for various periods of time.
- Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by remembering settings, so you don't have to re-enter them every time you visit.
- Remembering your last properties and searches, helps you keep on top of new listings.
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve.
- You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality we then can offer to you.
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Belvoir Property Management (UK) Ltd
Registered Office Address
The Old Courthouse
60a London Road
Company Registration Number
880 3172 30
- We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and always respected.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies: It is important for us to understand how you use our site, for example, how efficiently you can navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality cookies may also be strictly necessary cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies: It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
- Third Party Cookies: Third party cookies are not placed by us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these cookies will work in the same way as analytics cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies: Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our site.
- Session Cookies: Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
WHAT COOKIES DOES OUR SITE USE?
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device;
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|_ctesius_session||Homeflow is the provider of our website software. This cookie is used to track logged in users, saved searches and saved properties.||yes
|homeflow-assets||Used to cache images to speed the loading time of our website.||yes|
The following third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device;
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|_gid||Google Analytics anonymous ID for our usage tracking||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|referrer||How the user got to the website. Information is presented to chat operator to assist during the chat||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|_ga||Google Analytics anonymous ID for Live Chat usage tracking||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|__lc.visitor_id.XXXX||An anonymous Chat ID so Yomdel can track number of chats on their internal reporting system, or if the chat visitor has been banned, to not show them the chat window.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|amplitude_idlivechatinc.com||Used for metrics and analytics tracking on the amplitude platform.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||no|
|__livechat||Provides the parameters for the Yomdel script to handle configuration for customers, (i.e., show invitation, eye catcher, etc).||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|__livechat_lastvisit||Contains details of if/when the visitor last came to the site.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|message_text||Used to send a visitor a message related to the license used by the website. If for example the licence to use the service has expired/no longer valid.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||no|
|main_window_timestamp_XXX||Used to keep an accurate time stamp for the user's computer so that the times are accurately reported on screen and in the Yomdel reports for each question/reply over the course of the interaction. Is primarily used to handle time zones.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|notification[status_ping]||Used to keep an active connection between the website and the Yomdel chat servers alive, so that they are alerted of a visitor chatting immediately||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|recent_window||Keeps anonymous log of the window that was most recently used for chat interaction, in case a user has multiple tabs open with several different chat windows to the same operator.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|__lc_vv||Identifies the version of the licence used on website||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|3rdparty||Is used by licensing server to authorise the licence used by the website domain, so that the service works as expected.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|lc_window_state||Tells the Yomdel script what state to load the chat window in, minimised or opened.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|lc_invitation_opened||Tells the Yomdel script to handle the eye catcher, as opened or hidden.||Yomdel (Live Chat)||yes|
|_hjClosedSurveyInvites||This cookie is set once a visitor interacts with a Survey invitation modal popup. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not re-appear if it has already been shown.||Hotjar||yes|
|_hjDonePolls||This cookie is set once a visitor completes a poll using the Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the same poll does not re-appear if it has already been filled in.||Hotjar||yes|
|_hjMinimizedPolls||This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.||Hotjar||yes|
|_hjDoneTestersWidgets||This cookie is set once a visitor submits their information in the Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the same form does not re-appear if it has already been filled in.||Hotjar||yes|
|_hjMinimizedTestersWidgets||This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.||Hotjar||yes|
|_hjIncludedInSample||This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.||Hotjar||yes|
- Our website uses the Analytics and Tag Manager services provided by Google.
- Analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our website is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our website and the services offered through it.
- You do not have to allow us to use these cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our website, it does enable us to continually improve our website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics and Tag Manager service(s) used by our website use(s) analytics and Tag Manager cookies to gather the required information.
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|Google is a third-party website specialising in Internet-related products and services, which include but not limited to; online advertising, search engine, Google Analytics and YouTube.Allowing Google cookies is recommended as it enhances your overall user experience by remembering some of your user preferences such as pages visited, preferred language, targeted advertising as well as improved security. It also allows us to see the volume of website visitors, their source, and to analyse how the content of their website is viewed and navigated to enable us to continuously improve the visitor experience.||no|
CONSENT AND CONTROL
- Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be asked for your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may refuse consent unless those cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our website may not function fully, or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser.
- Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed.
- For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers;
- Google chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-gb
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari (MacOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences