At Belvoir Bromley we believe in full transparency of all fees. We have outlined below a full list of fees/charges that may be payable by a tenant.
The price shown in our property advertisements is the per calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore, excluded from the price shown.
Single Occupant Tenancy Total Fee £295 inc. VAT payable in full or in 2 instalments (the 1st £99 is non-refundable should you not pass referencing)
Upon receipt of full payment and completed referencing we will progress the application.
- This covers all initial administration relating to the tenancy set up, including:
- Processing and validating Tenant Referencing
- Preparation of the Tenancy Agreement
- Administration of the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Check In
2nd Occupant Tenancy Fee £198 inc. VAT (payable as above)
Each Additional Occupant Tenancy Fee £149 inc. VAT
Guarantor Fee (if required) £120 inc. VAT
Tenancy Renewal Fee £66 inc. VAT
Tenancy Check Out Fee £60 inc. VAT
Pets – Administration Fee £99 inc. VAT
Additional Tenancy Administration Charges
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements (free if emailed) £30 inc. VAT
- Duplicate Inventories (free if emailed) £18 inc. VAT
- Duplicate Rent Statements (free if emailed) £18 inc. VAT
- Non-cancellation of Standing Order at the end of the tenancy £12 inc. VAT
- Late Payment of Rent £30 inc. VAT
- Refund Duplicate Rent Payments £18 inc. VAT
- Breach of Terms of Tenancy Letter £30 inc. VAT
- Breaking Tenancy Agreement £300 inc. VAT
In addition, a deposit will be payable on each property - typically between 4-6 weeks rent but dependant on the individual landlord, to secure the property a deposit will be required of 1 weeks rent which will be deducted from the full deposit accordingly.
Belvoir Bromley is a member of NALS, Safe Agent and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
A deposit will be payable on each property
The price shown in our property advertisements is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy charges/fees and possibly other costs will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are, therefore, excluded from the price shown.
If you have any questions about our fees or are looking for a property in the Bromley Borough and surrounding areas please contact us or pop into our office.