Tenant Fees post 1st June 2019 (please see below)
In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Belvoir Bournemouth ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: Up to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy if permitted and applicable
Utilities – gas, electricity, water and sewerage
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, for breaches of contract or under the relevant legislation including contractual damages. These may include reasonable costs or losses incurred for loss of keys, security devices and changes to the tenancy agreement or early termination, if the Landlord agrees they can be made, up to the permitted limits.
Belvoir Bournemouth is a member of NALS Client Money Protection which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Tenant Fees for pre 1st June 2019 Tenancies
Explanation of our tenant fees permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 transitional provisions, where fees are written into existing tenancy agreements. These apply to all tenancy agreements granted or signed and executed before 31st May 2019, and can be charged up until 31st May 2020
Tenant Application and Administration Fee's
Tenant Fee £325.00 (incl VAT) for first applicant
£250.00(incl VAT) for each additional applicant or guarantor.
- Full comprehensive referencing with Let Alliance
- Full check of ID and necessary documents
- Signing of Consent for the DPA
- Signing of Tenant Terms of Business
- Support with on line application form
- Additional viewings and measuring at property
- Preparing Tenancy agreement
- Setting up standing order
- Copy of Gas Safety Certificate
- Supporting on Utility companies and Council Tax
- Registering of Deposit with DPS and confirmation
- Prepare Move In pack
- Move in visit and checking of meter readings
- Inventory inspection visit by Belvoir Property Manager of Landlord
Renewal of Tenancy Fee
£90.00 (incl VAT)
* If required by Tenant for a new fixed term and Tenancy agreement
We hold Client Money Protection through NALS. To view our certificate, please click here.