The Belvoir Bolton Property Renting Service
If you are looking for a property to rent in Bolton and surrounding areas, there are a number of reasons why you should contact Belvoir Bolton:
We are very good at helping you find the right property. We understand that this is a major decision and we will spend time talking to you in order to establish your exact requirements.
The information that you provide us is important as we use this to match you with properties that we have available to let or indeed properties that are coming available in the near future. We will then contact you by phone / text / email to let you know that we have something that may suit you. Not all agents do this.
If we do not have a property to suit your needs, we will keep your details and we will go the extra mile to try to find one for you.
Main points to remember:
- It is FREE to register. Just call the office with your requirements and we will endeavour to find a match with suitable available properties as quickly as possible.
- Avoid wasting time visiting potentially unsuitable properties by viewing the property details online including the digital photographs
- Your rent money is held in a client account which is audited annually by independent auditors. This money is also insured through a client money protection scheme.
- A comprehensive written inventory / statement of condition of the fixtures and fittings is taken as well as extensive digital photographs showing the condition of the property at the start of every tenancy. As a further safeguard, your deposit is also protected by the Deposit Protection Service.
- Belvoir Bolton is a member of the Safeagent Scheme (Safeagent). This is a Government funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional letting agents. You can be confident that matters arising during your tenancy with Belvoir will be dealt with professionally and promptly.
- All Belvoir managed properties are maintained to a high standard, meeting all required safety regulations.
Please call us today or register online and we will help you find the right property.
Please find below a full list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Bolton
The only price shown in our property adverts, is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply, but these can vary depending upon a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
Our standard application fees are as follows:
- Single applicant - £150
- Couple - £200
- Additional applicants - £60
- Guarantor fee - £50
- Pets Disclaimer - £100
All fees are inclusive of VAT