We are completely transparent when it comes to our fees. For further information on the services, please see below.
Service Set-Up Fees: (payable per tenancy set-up)
- Fully Managed: £300 (incl VAT)
- Tenant Find Only: £300 (incl VAT)
- Let Only: £600 (incl VAT)
- Let and Rent Collection: Start-up fee of £600 (incl VAT)
Commissions: (Discounts available for portfolio landlords)
- Fully Managed Service: 15% (inc VAT)
- Let and Rent Collection: 6% (inc VAT)
Commissions payable on any rent collected and deducted before the rent is paid to the landlord.
Inspections and Checkouts:
- * Inventory preparation fee: From £120 (incl VAT) depending on property size
- * Check-Out Fee including Damage Report: £60 (incl VAT). Payable per property.
- * Periodic inspections including report: £60 (incl VAT)
Tenancy Renewal Fee: £90 (incl VAT) Payable per tenancy renewal to an existing tenant.
Re-let fee: £90& (incl VAT)
* Deposit Registration: £36 (incl VAT) Per deposit registered
Alternative Dispute Resolution: £120 (incl VAT) For works involved in resolving a disputed deposit claim.
Void Management Fee: £50 (incl VAT). Payable per week per property we attend and inspect whilst no management fee is being charged.
Duplicate Account Statements: £12 (incl VAT). Per copy. Free if emailed.
Duplicate notices/agreement: £30 (incl VAT)
Insurance Claim Handling Fee: 12% (inc VAT) of costs of works before VAT. Per insurance claim.
Key cutting: £18 (incl VAT) plus cost of keys
Service of notices other than Sec 21: £36 (incl VAT)
Submission of NRL return: £30 (incl VAT)
Professional Hourly Rate: £60 (incl VAT) per hour. For professional services outside of agreed terms of business.
Cancellation - Where Full Management or Letting and Rent Collection service is cancelled during the tenancy (including any extensions) a fee of £360 (incl VAT) will continue to be payable.
All prices subject to change after two months’ written notice
* This fee/service is included in the Fully Managed service package.
Client money protection:
Rowlands Hatch Limited T/A Belvoir Biggleswade is a member of the NALS client money protection scheme.
Rowlands Hatch Limited T/A Belvoir Biggleswade is a member of a redress scheme and the name of the scheme is the Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Rowlands Hatch Limited T/A Belvoir Biggleswade is a member the Deposit Protection Service custodial scheme.
If you have any queries about our fees, please call us today on 01767 312211 or email Biggleswade.email@example.com.