Belvoir Bedford - Property Letting Services For Landlords In Bedford & Surrounding Villages Call us today on 01234 290685
Belvoir Bedford have been operating a only franchise for the last 14 years
We are able to send or email a comprehensive landlord marketing pack for an insight into the products and services we have to offer.
We offer four key service levels,
- Introduction only
- Let only
- Let only and rent collection
- Fully Managed
We are also able to "tailor make" our service to suit your individual needs. Many agents only have two; this allows us to provide you with a more bespoke service to your requirements.
Belvoir Bedford also offer the following incentives:
- Price match solution: if you find like for like service at a lower price elsewhere we will match it.
- Our 30 day promise: we will also give you the first three months management free , if we dont let your property within 30 days*
- Refer a landlord: if you refer a landlord that leads to a fully managed Let we will offer £150.00
All aspects of the lettings are operated from Bedford, which means that we are always on hand to help.
Belvoir Bedford are a "one stop shop" also able to offer bespoke buildings & contents insurance for your property to cover everything from a water leak to fire to cannabis factories!
Our loss of rent and legal expense insurance covers the rent should the tenant fail to pay due to a change in circumstances; the legal fees in evicting the tenant are covered too!
For your protection, we are members of the following regulatory bodies to make Belvoir Lettings Bedford a fully regulated letting agency.
Our client account (where the landlords and tenants money is held) is audited in accordance with Regulations by independent auditors and is bonded by insurance for yours and your tenant’s protection.
We are SAFEagent registered, SAFE is a new campaign set up to make it easy for landlords and tenants to know they are dealing with a professional agency with client money protection and standard which have met a strict criteria.
We are a NALS Member. The National Approved Letting Scheme is a Government funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents.
We are also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme. The Property Ombudsman for Lettings can resolve disputes referred by landlords or tenants that relates to lettings and management agents that are members of the Scheme. These agents follow the Code of Practice for Letting Agents.
Belvoir Letting Agents Bedford are very approachable and have an honest approach to operating the business. Our aim is to deliver excellent customer service to all clients.
If you are or are considering becoming a landlord and want to discuss our services in more detail please call us on 01234 290685, email email@example.com
Or please fill out our landlords property letting enquiry form and we will contact you immediately.
* 30 days to start from the date the property is available
We offer a professional, caring and quality service with local knowledge of Bedford plus the support of a national organisation who continually seek to be at the forefront of developments in the property management market place
Let us do all the work! Call now 01234 290685 to arrange a FREE no obligation market appraisal.
We have listed ALL our fees on this page , however this does not mean you are liable for all fees, this will depend on the level of service we offer. If you would like to discuss our services and fees further please get in touch (link to contact page)
Introduction only / Tenant Find Only:
- £300 inc VAT payable for each letting where The Tenant is introduced by The Agent. This will be invoiced and payable on The Tenant details being accepted by The Landlord.
- £540 inclusive of VAT payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of a tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of a tenancy.
Letting and Rent Collection:
- Start-up fee of £540 inclusive of VAT plus 6% inclusive of VAT of the rent, deducted from the rent as received
- Start-up fee of £180 inclusive of VAT plus 15.% inclusive of VAT of the rent, deducted from the rent as received.
- Inventory preparation fee: From £120 inclusive of VAT depending on property size and furnishings
Note: managed properties this cost is included.
Admin involved in the Tenancy
- Deposit Protection legislation: £24 inclusive of VAT
- Preparation of paperwork for
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: £120 inclusive of VAT
- Duplicate Statements: £12 inclusive of VAT per copy provided
- Insurance claim handling fee: 12% inclusive of VAT of cost of works before VAT
- Professional hourly rate: £60 inclusive of VAT per hour
- Re-signing fee: £60 inclusive of VAT payable where The Agent, with your agreement, arranges a renewal of tenancy to an existing tenant
- Void management fee: £50 inclusive of VAT per week payable four weekly in advance of requirement
- Duplicate notices/agreement: £30 inclusive of VAT
- Key cutting: £18 inclusive of VAT plus cost of keys
- Re-let fee: £90 inclusive of VAT
- Service of notices other than Sec 21: £36 inclusive of VAT
- Submission of NRL return: £30 inclusive of VAT
Post Letting Service
(Inclusive with our “Full Management” service)
- Tenant move out: £ 60 inclusive of VAT
- Inventory Check (including damage report): £60 inclusive of VAT
All prices subject to change after two months’ written notice
Where Full Management or Letting and Rent Collection service is cancelled during the tenancy (including any extensions) a fee of £360 inclusive of VAT will continue to be payable.
Where applicable charges are subject to the current rate of VAT
We may also receive commissions from:
- Insurance companies
- Referencing companies
- Utility providers and others