As the residential lettings specialist we understand that every tenant has differing needs and we will provide you with a professional service that helps you find a property that meets your requirements.
The benefits of our Tenant Service includes:-
- Due to our ‘specialised’ credit and referencing service we are able to give you a very quick response to your enquiry.
- FREE to register, just notify us today of your requirements.
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties.
- Convenient appointment times, including out of office hours and weekends. Viewings are always accompanied by trained staff.
- Tenancy agreement is prepared in accordance with current legislation.
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings.
- Security deposits are held in a bonded client account.
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord.
- We offer a comprehensive written inventory including statement of conditions which is agreed at point of checking in.
- Competitive contents insurance.
- We offer a superb Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property.
- At Belvoir, our website is constantly updated with new properties as they become available.
As new properties become available, our first action is to contact prospective tenants on our database whose requirements match the property. Call us, or complete this form to enter your requirements onto the database.
Having identified prospective viewings, we will arrange for you to view the property. These will be arranged at a time to suit you, which could be in the evening or at weekends. Please call to book an appointment. You will always be accompanied by a representative from BELVOIR! , who will be able to provide immediate advice and answer any questions you may have. We can also provide transportation to and from the property if required.
Having selected a property, you will need to complete a written application form. At this time any details or requirements can be agreed, including occupancy date, duration of the letting, etc. On application, a fee (covering administration costs, referencing/credit checks) will be required. This fee is non-refundable unless the landlord withdraws the property prior to commencement of the tenancy.
If the letting does not go ahead due to default by the prospective tenant,
If the credit checks/references are unsatisfactory or
If it becomes apparent that facts given to us in the application prove untruthful we regret that the application fee will not be returned to you.
Belvoir will take references on behalf of the landlord. Normally, this will include your employer, bank, former landlord and a character reference.
Rents* are normally quoted on a calendar monthly basis. Rents are paid, monthly in advance (by the 1st of every month) by standing order to our Client account. The first months rent & deposit must be paid, in cleared funds, on the day that you sign the tenancy agreement.
A deposit equivalent to one months' rent is taken to cover any breakage’s, dilapidation’s or deductions due. The deposit is held by BELVOIR! as stakeholder in a secure client account until the end of the tenancy.
*do not include charges for services (Eg, gas, electric, council tax, water etc)
Call Now To Find Out About All Our Latest Deals On Various Available Properties!