Initial Fees Relating to a Tenant Renting a Property
- Application/Referencing Fees - £240 per person/guarantor.
- Property holding fee (if the tenancy proceeds, this fee will be used towards your deposit)
- Move in - £150 for 1 person or £175 for more than 1.
- Room move in fee - £60.
- Move out - £114.
- Company Let - £400.
- Pet Fee (per pet) - £120.
- TT Contract Renewal 6/12 mths - £150.
- Late Payment Fee - £36.
- Early Release Fee (up to) 1 Months rent plus vat (times rent by 1.2 for inc vat)
- Cash Handling Fee (over £500) - £30.
- Onward references -£30.
- Room reference - £60 and Room Move In Fee - £24.
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements - £25.00.
- Duplicate Inventories - £35.00.
- Duplicate Rent Statements (free if e mailed) - £18.00.
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders - £40.00
- Non cancellation of standing order charge - £35.00.
- Late payment of rent charge - £36.00.
- Breach of Tenancy Letter - £25.00.
All above charges are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
For your protection, all client money is protected and insured via membership of NALS.
Independent redress provided by The Property Ombudsman.