Due to the recent ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) ruling regarding tenant fees, please find below a full list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Aldershot.
The only price shown on our adverts is for the calendar monthly rental cost of the properties. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer’s individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
A full list of possible charges is laid out below:
- First 2 applicants administration and referencing fees: £420 (including VAT)
- Sharer (room in a shared house): £150.00 (including VAT and Inventory Check In)
- Guarantor application fees, including reference: £50 (including VAT)
- Check In fees: Cost dependent on size of property
- Tenancy Renewal: £60.00 (including VAT)
- Early Termination of Tenancy: £420.00 (including VAT)
Most tenancies will involve paying for a professional clean and professional carpet cleaning at the end of the tenancy, unless otherwise stated, prices vary according to property. A receipt for this will be required at check out. Speak to our office for further info.
A deposit will always be required on each property, usually to the value of 1.5 times the monthly rent, however this can vary on individual circumstances.