Page Close, Baldock, SG7 6PU
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £260,000|
|EPC Rating||C72/C73 (co2: C75/C76)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Chain Free
- Near Town and Station
- Allocated Parking
- South Facing Garden
IDEAL STARTER HOME! Belvoir are delighted to offer for sale this charming terraced home that would suit first-time buyers, investors or down-sizers alike. Situated in a quiet no-through road within easy reach of the town centre and only one mile from the station, the property offers two bedrooms, modern bathroom, well appointed kitchen and bright living room overlooking a remarkably private rear garden with southerly aspect. Additionally the property benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating unlike most in the location and an allocated parking space with ample visitor parking besides. Offered with no upward chain and viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Under storm porch via uPVC front door. External storage cupboard.
- Stairs rising to first floor. Doors to kitchen and living room.
- Kitchen 2.40m x 2.20m (7'10" x 7'2")
- uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units providing storage. Stainless steel single built-in oven with four burner gas hob inset to work-surface and chimney hood extractor over. Stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer.
- Living Room 4.15m (max) x 4.10m (max) (13'7" (max) x 13'5" (ma
- uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with glazed door to garden. Under-stair storage cupboard with power, lighting and telephone point as previously used as concealed work station. Radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Doors to all rooms. Hatch providing access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom 4.20m x 2.40m (13'9" x 7'10")
- uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 2.10m (10'2" x 6'10")
- uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Storage cupboard over stair bulkhead. Airing cupboard housing combination boiler. Radiator.
- Suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal mounted hand wash basin and low level flush WC. Tiled wet areas. Extractor.
- Front Garden
- Laid to lawn with paved path leading to front door.
- Rear Garden
- Fence enclosed to a southerly aspect. Patio area leading to an established lawn. Timber shed to remain. Gated rear access.
- Allocated parking space at end of terrace. Additional visitor parking adjacent to the property.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon by any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.