Old School House, The Old School House, Mytton Passage, Shrewsbury, SY1 1UX
4 Bed Town House For Sale
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationAn impressive, versatile, four story, four bedroom, Grade II listed town house in the heart of Shrewsbury.
Beautifully built with much use of wood, wood panelling and an impressive wooden staircase throughout, from top to bottom.
Very close by are renowned public and state schools, a sixth-form college and the University Centre Shrewsbury, as well as the famous Shrewsbury Library, formerly Shrewsbury School where Charles Darwin was educated. Also Shrewsbury Abbey (fictional home of Brother Cadfael) cinemas, museums, art galleries, restaurants, the Theatre Severn and River Severn and the Quarry Park, where the world famous annual Shrewsbury Flower Show takes place each August.
Parking could be available in St Julian`s car park.
- Kitchen 4.72m x 3.89m (15'6" x 12'9")
- Breakfast Room 4.72m x 3.96m (15'6" x 13')
- Sitting Room 4.88m x 4.19m (16' x 13'9")
- Dining Room (with fireplace) 4.04m x 3.89m (13'3" x 12'9")
- Master Bedroom 4.95m x 4.04m (16'3" x 13'3")
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 4.04m (13'3" x 13'3")
- Original Staircase
- Top Floor Bedroom 3 4.88m x 4.27m (16' x 14')
- Top Floor Bedroom 4 4.88m x 4.27m (16' x 14')
- Top Floor Shower Room
- Outside Courtyard 11.89m x 3.28m (39' x 10'9")
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate & reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract & none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems & appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us & no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, they are not precise.
If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures & fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.