Northwich is home to some of the biggest employers in the Northwest including Barclays, Roberts Bakery, The Hut Group and Morrisons to name but a few. The employment market is growing with new opportunities on the increase, as Northwich sees further exciting developments in services and industry.
Northwich also boasts a wide choice of independent, government funded and academy schools, as well as a prestigious college. Many are rated OFSTED outstanding and understandably attract children and young people from out of area. Overall Northwich offers a great place to grow up and enjoy an inspiring and enriched journey through adulthood.
As letting specialists we offer free, unbiased advice on where and what to buy and are happy to provide indicative information to help assist in the offer making process. Many investors are sceptical of estate agents as they can often be biased towards property they are advertising so at Belvoir we are able to give completely impartial opinions without compromise.
Some of the services we offer investors are:
- Free one to one meetings with the Office Manager
- Free unbiased advice on where and what to purchase
- Accurate and realistic rental returns
- Access to Belvoir exclusive mortgage products
- Assistance in managing your property portfolio
- Advise on cost-effective ways of maintaining property and avoidance of high repair bills
- Protecting your investment against accidental and malicious damage as well as non-payment of rent insurances
- Close relationships with Wealth management company St James’ Place
- Easy access to online statements and property certificates
- Assistance to find the perfect property
If you would like to book a free no obligation meeting with the Office Manager to go through your specific requirements for investing in the local area and find out how Belvoir’s specialist buy to let mortgages could benefit you please contact us.