Norfolk Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 0JA
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £90,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Three bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- No upward chain
- Enclosed rear garden
- Quiet road
- Close to local amenities
- Within local school catchment
- Double glazed and gas central heated
- Must view!
Goodchilds are pleased to present this fantastic first time buyer or investment opportunity close to local amenities and schools. This three bedroom mid-terrace property briefly benefits from; three bedrooms, two reception rooms, family bathroom, kitchen, rear porch and rear garden. The property benefits from no upward chain and is priced to sell. A must view!
- Property lounge can be immediately accessed from front door and is generously sized with double glazed window to front, providing access to dining room.
- Dining Room
- Provides access to lounge, kitchen, and stairs. Similar in size to lounge and overlooks rear garden via double glazed window.
- Kitchen benefits from a range of wall and base units throughout, space for relevant appliances, one and a half steel sink bowl drainer, electric oven with four gas hobs and extractor above. Kitchen provides access to rear porch subsequently leading to the bathroom.
- Provides access to rear garden, kitchen and bathroom.
- Family Bathroom
- Bathroom briefly benefits from low level flush WC, hand sink basin, bath shower unit with window to side and radiator.
- Bedroom One
- Generous master bedroom overlooks property front via double glazed window with radiator also to front.
- Bedroom Two
- Bedroom two is still amply proportioned and overlooks property rear via double glazed window.
- Bedroom Three
- Third bedroom can be found at the rear of the property and overlooks garden via double glazed window to room side.