- All of the above services.
- Quarterly property inspections, beginning end of month 1.
- Liaise with tenants to ensure property is well looked after.
- Arranging all maintenance.*
- Arranging periodic safety inspections.*
- Periodic rental reviews.
- Regular feedback.
- Pre-move out inspection, and advice to tenants.
- Inspect vacated property, report on condition using inventory and periodic visit reports.
- Negotiate required Deposit deductions, including dispute management where necessary.
- Arrange change-over of utilities.
- Find new tenants, as per tenant find & let (no charge).
* Services arranged at Landlord’s expense. Belvoir Newbury will not add a penny to contractors’ invoices, nor will we ever seek a percentage of contractors’ bills. We never want to be in a position to benefit from spending more of your money than is necessary.
All client funds are held in a statutory trust client account, and we maintain a Clinet Money Protection (CMP) policy with Safeagent.