WEBSITE FAIR PROCESSING POLICY
HOW WE HANDLE & USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect, hold and use some of your personal data and so here is more information about how this works.
Please read this carefully and ensure that you understand it. If you do not accept and agree with any part of it, please stop using the website immediately, because your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of it.
- Definitions and Interpretation
Meanings of phrases within this document:
Data – Any information that a user of the website provides to us, through our “Contact” page, or through emailing us relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
We/Us/Our – Blindspot Enterprises Ltd T/A Belvoir Newbury, 54 Northbrook St, Newbury, RG14 1AN. Company Reg No. 09045893. Registered in England.
You/Your – A user of the website
The Website – belvoir.co.uk/newbury
- Company Information
Company name: Blindspot Enterprises Ltd
Trading name: Belvoir Newbury
Our VAT number is ************
We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office and are members of The Property Ombudsman, The Safeagent Scheme (Safeagent) and SafeAgent.
- Users Rights
As a user you have the following rights –
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete personal information held unless we are obliged to retain the information for legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
- Data Collection
Except where you contact us directly through any of our contact options available on the Website we do not collect any personal data from you.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
- Cookies Policy and use
To make your experience visiting the website as simple and convenient as possible we place small data files known as “cookies” on your computer. This practice is used by many websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are created when your browser loads the website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Cookies are stored on your device for various periods of time, from as short time as the duration of your browsing session to several months.
Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit
- Remembering your last properties and searches, helping you to keep on top of new listings
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve
You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality that we are able to offer to you.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit AboutCookies.org.
- Using Your Information
Where we hold any personal information, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary, considering the reason it was provided to us.
We will potentially –
- Reply to your email;
- Provide details on the properties requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
- Offer or provide you with the services requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where –
- You were interested in details of properties we are offering, when we will continue to hold your information in order to send you information on other properties that may interest you;
- You become a client or a buyer of a property;
- You require us to retain it for longer;
- We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it.
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
- Storage of your Data
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
- Accessing Your Data
- Changes to our Policies
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date, as we reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time if our policies change or the law changes. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the Policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
This Policy applies only to your use of this website. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.