New Town, Codicote, Hitchin, SG4 8UG
2 Bed Cottage For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £280,000|
|EPC Rating||E48/C76 (co2: E46/C75)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Victorian Cottage
- Central Location
- Village Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 2 Receps Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Original Features
- Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Location
- EPC BAND E
Additional InformationBelvoir is very proud to offer this beautifully presented and character filled 2 double bedroom terraced Victorian cottage. This property enjoys a central village location within a short walking distance of the high street & shops that cater for your daily needs.
This lovely character cottage boasts neutral tones throughout with some fine original features including stripped pine floorboards, fireplaces and old pine doors. The accommodation comprises sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and outside there is a pretty rear garden that is approx 70 foot.
The property also further benefits include gas central heating, secondary glazing, on street parking, rear access to the wonderful large garden and plenty of originally period features. The property is located in the sought after village of Codicote which is in the North Herts district. The location provide easy access to numerous towns including Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans city and Knebworth.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the delights of this lovely Victorian cottage in the heart of a popular Hertfordshire village centre.
- Living Room 3.66 x 3.40 (12'0" x 11'1")
- This cosy room has a sash window to front, dado rail, stripped pine floorboards, radiator, attractive fireplace with painted timber surround, tiled hearth and electric fire, telephone point and TV aerial socket. A pine door leads to:
- Dining Room 3.38 x 3.61 (11'1" x 11'10" )
- Another well proportioned room with window to rear, deep skirting boards, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and fireplace with stripped pine surround, tiled hearth and cast iron arched insert. A door leads to:
- Kitchen 2.51 x 2.08 (8'2" x 6'9")
- Fitted with a range of cream wall and base units with butchers block style working surfaces above, tongue and groove splashbacks and single drainer stainless steel sink with Victorian style chrome taps. There is space for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and oven together with wall mounted extractor fan above. A window overlooks the garden and there are inset ceiling spotlights, stripped pine floorboards, hatch to loft storage, door to rear garden and bi-fold door to:
- Family Bathroom 1.98 x 1.68 (6'5" x 5'6")
- Fitted with a white suite comprising bath with chrome mixer tap with wall mounted shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and low level WC. There is a radiator, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, built in storage cupboard and opaque window to side.
- Master Bedroom 3.66 x 3.51 (12'0" x 11'6")
- With sash window to front, deep skirting boards, radiator, painted pine floorboards and attractive cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom two 3.38 x 2.79 (11'1" x 9'1" )
- With window to rear, radiator, deep skirting boards, built in storage cupboard and tongue and groove panelling to one wall.
- Rear Garden
- This pretty cottage garden is laid to lawn and has a circular shingled seating area and brick edged shingle path to further patio. There are a variety of trees and shrubs including Roses, Holly, Sweet peas, Lavender, Euphorbia, Honeysuckle and Ceonothus. The garden is bound by timber fencing and evergreen hedging and there is an outside tap and timber garden shed. AGENTS NOTE: The neighbouring properties have right of way across the rear of the property.
- On Street
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
To celebrate the exciting opening of the new sales office, Belvoir Wewlyn Garden City is running a 0% commission offer from 1st August 2016 - 30th November 2016 for homeowners who instruct them to sell thier property.
*No Hidden Costs*
*Internet and paper advertising*
*Terms & Conditions Apply*
*Call Christopher on 01707 243 247 to find out more*