New Road, Woolmer Green, Knebworth, SG3 6JX
4 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £565,000|
|EPC Rating||D60/B81 (co2: D61/B82)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- End Of Terraced
- 4/5 Bedroom Property
- Off Street Parking
- Large Family Bathroom
- En-Suite to Master
- 2 Receps Room
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Luxury Kitchen Area
- Sought After Location
- EPC BAND D
Additional InformationBelvoir is proud to offer this wonderful property to the market in the sought after area of New Road in Woolmer Green. This property has been immaculately maintained throughout and benefits from house proud owners. The current owners have re-furbished the property within the last few years and have been situated inside the property for over 25 years now.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, large living room with a traditional redbrick open fireplace, good size playroom that can be used as another bedroom (5), large kitchen/diner that has been recently re-furbished to a high spec with fully fitted appliances. Upstairs comprises of, a large and spacious master bedroom with a en-suite and three further good size double bedrooms as well as a large Family Bathroom.
The property also further boasts from having off street parking for 3 cars, large family rear garden and gas central heating.
Proximity - All times & distances are approximate as a guide only.
Stansted airport 24 miles - 45 mins- London Heathrow Airport 40 miles - 55 mins - Luton Airport 13 miles - 25/30 mins
Welwyn Garden City 4 miles - Hertford 7.5 miles
St Albans 15 miles - M25 circa 15 miles - A1(M) Junction 6 - 3 miles - Kings Cross 30/35 minutes by rail
- Entrance Hall 3.66 x 1.22 (12'0" x 4'0")
- Entrance via wooden front door. Leading to
an inviting entrance hall, with access to playroom/bedroom five. Door to
Door to rear garden and patio area.
- Kitchen/Diner 6.40 x 2.44 (20'11" x 8'0")
- Modernised array of matching wall and
base high glossed units. Built in appliances which include washing machine,
separate tumble dryer, with space for a dishwasher and under counter
fridge/freezer. Integrated electric hob and oven. Spot lighting with dimmer
switch, power points surround, window to front aspect. Dining area
provides space for family table and chairs. Window to rear aspect.
- Living Room 6.40 x 3.96 (20'11" x 12'11")
- Door leading from kitchen/dining room.
Fitted carpet, power points surround, large windows to front and rear
aspect. Traditional redbrick open fireplace, two radiators either end of the
- Playroom/Bedroom 5 4.88 x 2.74 (16'0" x 8'11")
- Converted garage, now a playroom,
previously used as a bedroom. Provides laminate flooring, power points
surround, lighting, radiator, window to front aspect. Door to WC with hand
wash basin, window to rear aspect. Separate storage cupboard and door
- Downstairs WC with toiler and basin.
- Master Bedroom 6.40 x 3.96 (20'11" x 12'11")
- Large double master bedroom which is
the width of the house. Fitted carpet, power points surround, two radiators.
loft hatch, windows to front and rear aspect. Door leads to en-suite.
- En-Suite 1.52 x 1.83 (4'11" x 6'0")
- Recently fitted en-suite comprises of double
shower cubicle with rainfall shower feature, wall-hung WC, hand wash
basin. Fully tiled walls and flooring, LED wall mounted mirror, spot lighting,
heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 3.35 x 3.66 (10'11" x 12'0")
- Fitted carpet, power points surround,
radiator, window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe space and built in
storage cupboard with boiler.
- Bedroom 3 3.35 x 2.44 (10'11" x 8'0")
- Double room. Fitted carpet, power points
surround, radiator, window to front aspect. Loft hatch.
- Bedroom 4 1.83 x 2.74 (6'0" x 8'11")
- Single room. Fitted carpet, power points
surround, radiator, window to rear aspect. Built in storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroom 1.83 x 2.44 (6'0" x 8'0")
- Match three piece suite which includes Inset
bath with tiled surround, hand wash basin, WC. Radiator, frosted window
to rear aspect.
- Front Garden
- Driveway. Brick built pillared entrance with lighting inserted into pillars.
Parking for up to three cars. Mature shrubs border with lawn area. Side
access leads to rear garden. Porch leads to wooden front door and internal
- Rear Garden
- Patio area leads to well maintained lawn area, with mature shrubs and
hedge border for privacy. Timber shed with slate roofing and window to
side. Arch shrub leads to side access path. Ivy nicely maintained over the
rear fascia of the house.
- Off Street Parking
- For 3 cars
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
To celebrate the exciting opening of the new sales office, Belvoir Wewlyn Garden City is running a 0% commission offer from 1st August 2016 - 30th November 2016 for homeowners who instruct them to sell thier property.
*No Hidden Costs*
*Internet and paper advertising*
*Terms & Conditions Apply*
*Call Christopher on 01707 243 247 to find out more*