Neal Drive, Cambridge, CB4 2WS
3 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £324,995|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
A well proportioned family home arranged on 3 floors and well positioned being close to all major transport links. The property comprises cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen/diner on ground floor, 2 bedrooms and family bathroom on first floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room. The property has private rear garden and allocated parking.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden laminate flooring, stairs, door to:
- Lounge 5.20m x 2.88m max (17'0" x 9'5" max)
- Double glazed window to front, wooden laminate flooring, door to
- Kitchen 3.82m x 1.85m max (12'6" x 6'0" max)
- Fitted with a matching range of base eye level units with worktop space over and 1 1/2 stainless steel sink. Built in electric oven with gas hob and electric over with extractor over. Double glazed window to rear, wooden laminate flooring, door to Storage cupboard. The kitchen also benefits from a double glazed door leading to the rear garden
- Stairs to first floor
- Fitted carpet, stairs, door to:
- Bedroom Two 4.03m x 2.57m max (13'2" x 8'5" max)
- Double bedroom with two double glazed windows to rear, fitted carpet.
- Bedroom Three 2.77m x 1.82m max (9'1" x 5'11" max)
- PVCu double glazed window to front, fitted carpet.
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring.
- Stairs to second floor
- Fitted carpet, door to:
- Master Bedroom
- Dual aspect Master bedroom with two double glazed windows to front and one double glazed window to rear, study area to the rear for desk and fitted shelving, fitted carpet, door to:
- Shower, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring.
- Drop down ladder in Master Bedroom leads to large loft with fitted chip board flooring and mains electric strip lighting
- Enclosed rear garden with feature decking with gravel area and patio path leading to shed fitted with mains electric and lighting. Rear gate leads to large car port backing on to the property
- Large car port to the rear and ample off street free parking at the front of the property
- Agents Note - Photographs
- These photos are for general guidance only and were taken in 2015. Buyers must therefore view the property themselves before placing an offer
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
For more details call 01733 511099