Milford House, Portsmouth Road, Milford, Godalming, GU8 5HJ
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £375,000|
|EPC Rating||C74/C77 (co2: C75/C79)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- No Onward Chain
- Secure Gated Development
- Allocated Parking
- Top Floor
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- 2 Bathrooms
- Excellent Storage Facilities
Additional InformationA 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment located within a gated secure development, with allocated parking and attractive communal grounds, close to the local shops, stations and sought after schools.
It is the only apartment located on the top floor, further enhancing the sense of privacy and tranquillity, and is offered to the market with no onward chain.
- On entering the apartment into the spacious hall the sense of space the high ceilings provide is immediately apparent, the hall benefits from ornate coving, an intercom system, and a large cupboard that houses the hot water tank whilst still offering storage. The Kitchen, and spacious Reception Room with Juliette Balcony, offer attractive views of the communal grounds to the rear of the property. The Kitchen has a range of eye and base level units, gas hob, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. There are 2 Double Bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes. The Master has an en-suite Bathroom with shower over Bath, WC, and hand Basin. The Family Bathroom is fitted with a Bath, hand held shower hose, WC and basin. Loft access is available from the Master Bedroom offering further storage. Allocated Parking Space plus private residents car park. Gas Central Heating. Double Glazed.
- The property is located within 0.6 miles of Milford station and 1.5 miles of Godalming town centre and its mainline train station which offer excellent access to London Waterloo and the South coast. Excellent road links to the A3 are within moments, which provides a direct route to London and the South coast, linking at Wisley with the M25 for the airports and the national motorway network. On the doorstep is Milford School, Tesco Metro, Co-op, Secretts / Squires Garden centre and a popular gastro-pub. Local Primary Schools Moss Lane, Chandler and Milford School were all oversubscribed at most recent intake, as was the Secondary School Rodborough all of which are within 1.5 miles
- Lease details
- We believe, but prospective buyers should make their own enquiries, that the lease runs for 125 yrs from 1/1/99; that the Ground Rent is currently £387.70 and Maintenance/ Service charges £1667.38 per annum, reviewed yearly on January 1st.
- We can also help with the sale of your property, lettings, and conveyancing, please speak to us for more details.