Middlewood Rise, Sheffield, S6 1UR
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|EPC Rating||B81/B83 (co2: C80/B81)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Superb private balcony
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Extensive communal grounds
- Secure gated development
- Luxury bathrooms
- Vacant possession
- Listed building
- EPC Rating B-81
Belvoir! Sheffield are delighted to bring to the market this superb 2 bed, 2 bath DUPLEX PENTHOUSE APARTMENT. Middlewood Hall is a grade 2 listed conversion set in immaculate grounds. The property boasts a PRIVATE ROOFTOP BALCONY and TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
- The property is close to the extensive shopping, eating and drinking amenities of Hillsborough. The Supertram is close by and provides convenient links to the city centre. Both hospitals and universities are within a short drive, as is the local motorway network.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- This impressive communal entrance hallway is filled with natural light, a chandelier, and the lift or stairs give access to the apartments private entrance.
- Private Entrance Hall
- A spacious, light and inviting entrance hallway with a large storage cupboard and leads to the downstairs accommodation.
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Delightful master bedroom with double sliding door fitted wardrobes. The en-suite shower room has a fabulous walk in shower and the room is tastefully tiled in neutral and natural stone colours.
- Bedroom Two
- A well proportioned second double bedroom with ample space for free standing storage.
- Tiled in natural colours, this high quality bathroom comprises of a modern integrated bath and shower with glass screen, a low level W/C and wash basin in white.
- Living Area
- Leading up from the wide staircase, this large reception room offers a spacious, relaxing and airy living area with feature widows and wooden flooring. Double patio doors open onto the fabulous private rooftop terrace with fantastic views across the grounds.
- Kitchen and Dining Area
- The kitchen boasts a good selection of walnut base and wall units with integrated hob, dishwasher, eye level oven, fridge and freezer. There is generous under the counter storage and a breakfast bar complimented by two velux windows above. A further large storage cupboard is at the rear of the kitchen area.
- Private Rooftop Terrace
- With access from the reception room, the balcony provides a private outdoor entertaining area with superb views.
- Additional Information
- • Potential Rent: £850.00 pcm
• Tenure: Leasehold*
• Lease until: 2132*
• Council Tax Band: C*
• Service Charge: £1600.00 per annum*
• Ground Rent: £175.00 per annum*
• Central Heating: Mains Gas
• Glazing: Double Glazing
*Advised by Vendor
*Advised by Vendor
- Disclaimers and Advice
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, including but not limited to heating, plumbing or electrical systems and any appliances (if included in the sale) listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let, please contact us for specialist advice.