May Road, Rochester, ME1 2HY
3 Bed Cottage For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £240,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- THREE SEPARATE BEDROOM TERRACED VICTORIAN HOUSE
- SOUGHT-AFTER ME1 ROCHESTER
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CHAIN FREE AND TO INCLUDE ALL FURNITURE IF DESIRED!
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HISTORIC HIGH STREET AND STATION WITH 35 MINUTE FAST TRAIN TO LONDON
- OPEN PLAN AND SPACIOUS THROUGH-LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- INVESTMENT POTENTIAL OR PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- POTENTIAL TO FURTHER ENHANCE
- DG AND GCH
- Investment potential
- Chain free
Additional InformationBELVOIR ROCHESTER ARE DELIGHTED TO PRESENT THIS THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACED PROPERTY IN SOUGHT-AFTER ME1 ROCHESTER, CLOSE TO TOWN AND ALL AMENITIES. The property benefits from three good size separate bedrooms, including a characterful bedroom one with beamed ceiling, is in good decorative order throughout with a mix of laminate floors and carpets, neutral decoration, DG windows, GCH, with a recently serviced boiler, and comes with the added potential bonus of including all the furniture! This lovely house would make a fine family home or indeed a good investment property for your portfolio given it's location and proximity to all amenities, and briefly comprises of; Spacious and light through-lounge/diner with enclosed stairs from dining area to first floor, bay window to front, modern kitchen and bathroom to rear of property. Upstairs is a spacious landing and three good size bedrooms. With the historic Dickensian High Street and it's range of quirky shops, boutiques and restaurants, station with 35 minute fast train to London, famous cathedral and Norman castle, and quality local schools all within walking distance, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment, interest is sure to be strong in this good sized property.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
- A few steps up to the front door, property set up and slightly back from road.
- Lounge 3.86m x 3.15m (12'7" x 10'4")
- Spacious and light lounge area, with laminate flooring, neutral decor, and lovely bay window to front. Original cornices and picture rails, open plan through to dining area.
- Dining Area 3.80m x 3.86m (12'5" x 12'7")
- Plenty of space for table and chairs, window to rear of property, laminate floor continues, doorway to stairs up to first floor, with pretty stain glass window to side of and above door.
- Kitchen 2.63m x 2.30m (8'7" x 7'6")
- Archway entrance from dining area, modern fitted kitchen with light wood wall and floor cupboards, with contrasting black work tops. Cream wall tiles, and linoleum flooring, window to side offering lots of natural light, doorway access to garden room and bathroom from here.
- Bathroom 2.30m x 1.29m (7'6" x 4'2")
- Modern white suite consisting of bath, basin/vanity unit and WC, attractive cream colour wall and floor tiles complete the picture. Window to side of property also.
- Garden Room
- Useful space for a bit of storage, plants, currently houses tumble dryer, potential to develop further? From here to garden.
- Landing 4.82m x 1.36m (15'9" x 4'5")
- Carpeted and neutral decor, original balustrades, access to three bedrooms and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom One 3.97m x 3.29m (13'0" x 10'9")
- "Old country cottage" feel in this room, with beamed ceilings, dado rail, laminate floor and feature exposed brick fireplace providing plenty of character, large mirrored fitted wardrobe to one side of room, two DG windows to front.
- Bedroom Two 3.68m x 2.39m (12'0" x 7'10")
- Another good size room, DG window to rear of house, carpet and neutral decor.
- Bedroom Three 2.97m x 2.21m (9'8" x 7'3")
- This is a good sized third bedroom, plenty of space for bed, wardrobe and drawers, peacefully located to rear of property. Laminate flooring, neutral decor, window to rear.
- Currently decked and part-paved, with gated access to rear, storage shed, a decent size and potential to create as you wish.