Masons Mill, Salts Mill Road, Victoria Mills, Shipley, BD17 7EA
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £69,000|
|EPC Rating||D64/C79 (co2: D68/D67)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Top Floor Studio Apartment
- Desirable Location
- Communal Tennis Court
- Great Local Transport Links
- Would Suit Investors
- Intercom Entry System
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
- Secure Parking
- No Chain
- On Site Shop
Additional InformationBelvoir! are pleased to offer for sale this spacious, top floor STUDIO apartment located in the Award Winning VICTORIA MILLS, SHIPLEY. Having exposed brick walls and wooden beams, sleeping, living and kitchen area, the Studio would be of interest to owner occupier or investors alike.
The property lies within an easy commute to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton and is close to the charming historic village of Saltaire which boasts plentiful bars, restaurants, shops as well as riverside and canal walks. Victoria Mills is a fabulous development of residential apartments with the benefit of 24 hour CCTV, tennis court, bar, bistro and over sized chess board! The property has a modern feel about it, with open plan kitchen/ living room, bedroom and a separate shower room. One secure, undercroft parking space comes with the property.
- Communal Hallway
- Accessed through an electronic key fob operated door leading through to the hallway with exposed brick walls, stair and lift access to the 5th floor where the apartment is situated
- Studio Kitchen Lounge Bedroom 7.6 x 7.2 (24'11" x 23'7")
- Studio Apartment - Good sized studio apartment enjoying beautiful exposed brick walls and wooden beams. Situated on the top floor and having plenty of space into the eaves of the roof, the apartment has living and kitchen area with range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, extractor fan, freestanding hob/oven, and fridge freezer .
- Ensuite Shower Bathroom
- The shower room is fully tiled and fitted with white low flush w/c , hand wash basin and corner shower cubicle. There is an electric shaver point and mirrored wall unit.
The furniture in the property may be available for purchase.
- Disclaimer - Leeds NW
- Disclaimer We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.