Mary Court, Chatham, ME4 5NT
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £169,995|
|EPC Rating||D66/C75 (co2: E49/D60)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- TWO BEDROOM IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MODERN APARTMENT
- STUNNING NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM AND SPACIOUS ROOMS THROUGHOUT
- INVESTMENT POTENTIAL AS BUY TO LET OR PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- 990 YEAR LEASE
- CLOSE TO STATIONS TO LONDON
- CLOSE TO A2/M2 ROAD LINKS
- CLOSE TO QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO HISTORIC CHATHAM DOCKYARD AND DICKENSIAN ROCHESTER
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDEN WITH VIEWS
- Off street parking
- Investment potential
Additional InformationBELVOIR ROCHESTER are delighted to introduce this immaculately presented, spacious two bedroom modern ground floor apartment, in sought-after All Saints Gardens, Chatham. This purpose built property is one of the largest in the development, offering good size rooms throughout, with the added bonus of a stunning recently installed, fully fitted, integrated kitchen AND new bathroom, allocated parking, far reaching views across the Medway, and a 990 year lease. The property briefly comprises of; Well presented communal entryphone hallway, leading to front door and storage cupboard; spacious, long and light hallway giving access to two double bedrooms, bathroom, good size lounge/diner, and kitchen. This versatile home is tastefully decorated to a modern high standard throughout, with feature walls, beautiful laminate wood-effect flooring, and the new kitchen and bathroom are of particular note given the exceptional finish and materials used. From the moment you step through the front door into the spacious light and airy hall, you will appreciate this is an apartment with a difference- whether as a family home, a modern apartment for the professional couple, or an investment buy-to-let addition to your portfolio, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
- Hallway 2.28m x 5.14m (7'5" x 16'10")
- Via well-kept, entry-phone, communal entrance hall into spacious, bright and tastefully decorated hallway, which gives access to the bedrooms, bathroom, storage and on into the lounge/diner. Beautiful wood-effect laminate flooring sets the tone.
- Bedroom One 3.58m x 3.16m (11'8" x 10'4")
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes, laminate floor continues, feature wall, and two double-glazed windows towards the rear of the building over communal garden.
- Bedroom Two 4.22m x 2.27m (13'10" x 7'5")
- Another double bedroom with built-in wardrobe., window to rear of property and laminate floor, neutral decor.
- Bathroom 2.47m x 1.71m (8'1" x 5'7")
- Spacious and stunning modern bathroom, recently fitted, sparkling large floor tiles catch the eye, contrasting black and white wall tiles, downlighters, white suite with basin, bathroom with shower over, and WC. Once in this bath, you may not want to leave.
- Lounge/Diner 4.95m x 5.59m (16'2" x 18'4")
- Spacious, bright room with plenty of room for table and chairs and sofas. Windows on either side of room offering lots of natural light, striking laminate floor continues, feature wall.
- Kitchen 2.50m x 2.40m (8'2" x 7'10")
- Impressive modern, newly fitted kitchen with striking black-gloss wall and floor cupboards, sparkling floor tiles again catching the eye, window to rear of property overlooking communal gardens, contrasting white wall tiles, integral appliances, contrasting light sparkling work tops, down-lighters, and chrome fixtures and fittings. A very impressive space.
- Communal Garden and Parking
- Allocated parking to the rear of the property, communal garden, and lovely views across the Medway and beyond.