1. What is your best childhood memory?
My best childhood memory would be signing for my first local football team despite going to the rival teams' school.
2. Think of the best meal you ever had, what did you eat and where was it?
The best meal would’ve been at Rick Stein’s restaurant in Padstow. The fish and chips there are to die for!
3. If you had to change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
I would change my name to Samuel as everyone thinks that is my name anyway and it sounds a lot smarter.
4. What’s the dumbest way you’ve ever been injured?
When I was younger, I jumped off the trampoline and broke my ankle the day before we went to centre parcs.
5. Name something ridiculous that someone has tricked you into believing?
That Liverpool would win the Premier League undefeated.
6. What’s the most interesting documentary you have seen?
Explained on Netflix.
7. If you had a giraffe that you needed to hide, where would you hide it?
I would hide it behind a very large tree which coincidentally is shaped like a giraffe.
8. If you owned a bar, what would it be called, and what theme would it be?
My pub name would be clock watchers and the theme would be “you’ve got ten minutes to finish your drink or you’re out!”
9. What’s the most pleasant-sounding accent?
10. Do you have a shower song, and what is it?
J. Cole or ASAP Rocky to get the day started.
11. What celebrity do you most admire and why?
Tyson Fury for his amazing comeback and great achievements throughout his career.
12. If you had to design an app what would it do?
I would design an app so you could talk to your pets through a Bluetooth collar only unlike Up! This time it would only be used to ask them not to bark at the post man.