Manley Highway Cottages, Pirton Road, Hitchin, SG5 2ES
2 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £350,000|
|EPC Rating||E52/D57 (co2: E42/E44)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
LOVELY COUNTRY VIEWS - Belvoir take great pleasure in offering this property for sale. A freshly decorated bright and airy two double bedroom character cottage located on the outskirts of the historic market town of Hitchin. The property offers a wealth of charm and traditional elements including a lovely farmhouse style kitchen with delightful feature double 'Butler' sink, and a spacious lounge/diner with log burner set in a brick fireplace with attractive oak mantle. With two spacious bedrooms, countryside outlooks, generous gardens and brick paved driveway providing off-road parking, and even a basement cellar. Offered with no upward chain. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate this fantastic home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Via solid uPVC front door into:
- Kitchen 3.50m x 3.35m (11'5" x 10'11")
- Smooth skimmed ceiling with recessed spotlights. Two uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Fitted with range of base and eye level units providing storage, with wood block work-surfaces over. Ceramic double 'Butler' style sink. Tiled splash-backs. Space for 60cm free-standing electric cooker with concealed extractor over. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled flooring. Glass panel door to:
- Lounge/Diner 6.00m x 3.35m (19'8" x 10'11")
- Smooth skimmed ceiling. Two uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, including feature curved bay window. Brick fireplace surround and hearth with feature timber mantle and inset log burner. Wood effect laminate flooring. Electric storage heater. Stairs rising to first floor. Floor hatch providing access to cellar.
- Basement Cellar 3.20m x 2.90m (10'5" x 9'6")
- Accessed by floor level hatch in living room. Stairs leading to cellar. Lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Galleried landing. Smooth skimmed ceiling with hatch providing access to loft storage space. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Doors to all rooms.
- Master Bedroom 3.50m x 3.35m (11'5" x 10'11")
- Coving to smooth skimmed ceiling. Two uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Wood effect laminate flooring. Electric storage heater.
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 3.00m (10'11" x 9'10")
- uPVC double glazed windows to side aspect. Wood effect laminate flooring. Electric storage heater.
- Smooth skimmed ceiling. Obscure uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. White suite comprising of panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal mounted hand wash basin and low level flush wc. Wood effect flooring. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Front Garden
- Enclosed by brick built dwarf wall with gated access. Path leading to original front door (not in use). Gated access to rear garden. Shingled border with established shrubs.
- Rear Garden
- Garden extends to rear and side. Mostly fence and hedge enclosed. Established lawn with mature trees, hedging and shrubs. Raised brick planter. Paved areas. Brick block driveway providing off road parking. Timber shed to remain.
- Single garage en-bloc.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.