What to do in an Emergency ?

If you have a maintenance emergency and you live in a Property Managed by Belvoir Bedford only , please use the telephone numbers of Belvoir Bedford authorised contractors supplied to you. If you are struggling  call :

Electrician :                    

GVA (George)                                                                   07590026546


Gas Heating Engineer & Plumbing:         

Fabwell : Jon Lankford                                         07841879596

General Maintenance

AC Carpentry (Anthony) : 07921 003880

Michael Holt Property       07475437669

AM Installations(Philip) :  07980 777111

Appliance repairs:        

S C Domestics (Sam) : 07711 25539

Your landlord may also have recommended contractors and/or insurance : in this instance this information will have been supplied to you and should be used instead.

If you do not have this contact Belvoir immediately :

An example of an emergency would be :

  • burst pipes, leaks, blockage or flooding of drains
  • break ins or vandalism where "boarding up" may be required
  • failure of water , gas or electricity supply
  • break down of central heating system

Also note that these numbers should only be used in an emergency situation.

**To be used in an emergency only – any non-emergency call outs or contractors that are not recommended by Belvoir Bedford will be charged to the tenant. ***

Email a Friend

Please check you have entered all details correctly