- Biggleswade Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Biggleswade Blog
- Belvoir Biggleswade: Buy to Let Investment
- Why Choose Belvoir Biggleswade to let your property?
- Property Wanted
- Renting with Pets
- Housing Benefit Applicants
- Maintenance : Emergencies
- Landlord fees
- Our Team
- Contact Biggleswade
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
Maintenance : Emergencies
What to do in an Emergency ?
If you have a maintenance emergency and you live in a Property Managed by Belvoir Bigglewade only , please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your landlord may also have recommended contractors and/or insurance : in this instance this information will have been supplied to you and should be used instead.
An example of an emergency would be :
- burst pipes, leaks, blockage or flooding of drains
- break ins or vandalism where "boarding up" may be required
- failure of water , gas or electricity supply
- break down of central heating system
**To be used in an emergency only – any non-emergency call outs or contractors that are not recommended by Belvoir Biggleswade will be charged to the tenant. ***