Maintenance : Emergencies

What to do in an Emergency ?

If you have a maintenance emergency and you live in a Property Managed by Belvoir Bigglewade only , please email    

Your landlord may also have recommended contractors and/or insurance : in this instance this information will have been supplied to you and should be used instead.

An example of an emergency would be :

  • burst pipes, leaks, blockage or flooding of drains
  • break ins or vandalism where "boarding up" may be required
  • failure of water , gas or electricity supply
  • break down of central heating system

**To be used in an emergency only – any non-emergency call outs or contractors that are not recommended by Belvoir Biggleswade will be charged to the tenant. ***

Email a Friend

Please check you have entered all details correctly