Lombardy Drive, Dogsthorpe, Peterborough, PE1 3TF
2 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £127,500|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Council tax band A
- Total floor area 48sqm
Additional Information** BTL OPPORTUNITY **Two bedroom property situated in the popular location of Dogsthorpe.
9.55% pre tax income on £37,100 capital employed (based on 25% deposit and 2.49% int only loan inc managed fees) - Gross Yield 5.88%
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC double glazed window to the front, ceramic tiled floor, walk in storage cupboard and access to the lounge.
- Lounge 3.9m x 3.7m max (12'9" x 12'1" max )
- UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, telephone point, radiator, wood laminate floor, stairs to the first floor landing and access to the kitchen/breakfast.
- Kitchen/Breakfast 3.9m x 2.1m max (12'9" x 6'10" max )
- Fully fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, inset single sink drainer, gas cooker fitted, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wood laminate floor, textured ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and door to the conservatory.
- Glazed construction with patio door to the garden.
- Coved ceiling, loft hatch and access to:-
- Master Bedroom 3.1m x 2.9m max (10'2" x 9'6" max )
- Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom Two 2.8m x 1.8m max (9'2" x 5'10" max )
- Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to the rear, textured ceiling and radiator.
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of Low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, radiator and coved ceiling
- The front of the property is open plan with off road parking and access to the house and garage. The garage is double length with metal up and over door, power and light connected. The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and established shrubs.
- Agents Note - Photographs
- These photos are pre tenancy and are for general guidance only and were taken in 2014 Buyers must therefore view the property themselves before placing an offer
- Investor Information
- Based on a sale at £127.5k and potential rental income of £650pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan of 2.49% (interest only)
- Capital used £37,100 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £3,541 = 9.55% pre tax income on capital used (these assumptions include a maintenance estimate)
- Gross yield 5.88%
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
For more details call 01733 511099