- Stone Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Sales Properties
- Landlord fees
- Belvoir Service
- Properties Wanted
- Belvoir Tenant Application Fees
- Local Information
- Local Links
- The Belvoir Stone Team
- Belvoir Stone Reviews
- Lets with Pets
- Contact Stone
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Saturday - 9am to 1pm
- Excellent road links including M6 motorway,
M54, M6 toll and A50 all providing easy access to Telford, Manchester, Birmingham and the West Midlands, Derby, Burton on Trent, the East Midlands and the M1.
- Frequent rail services to Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and within 2 hours of London Euston.
- Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands and Liverpool airports are all within 1 hours drive, providing easy access to the rest of the UK, Europe and international destinations.
- Attractive local countryside bordering the Peak District National Park, Cannock Chase and rural Staffordshire.
- The area is well served by both state and private schools including Newcastle under Lyme High School, Denstone College, Stafford Grammar School, Edenhurst Preparatory School as well as many other good educational establishments.
- Developing business areas include Stoke on Trent, Telford, Stone, Stafford and Uttoxeter, all attracted by a skilled workforce and an excellent transport network, especially along the M6 toll corridor.
- Universities include Birmingham, Keele, Wolverhampton, Aston and Staffordshire, all of which work closely with local business.
Local hospitals include the North Staffordshire Royal Infirmary and Stafford General Hospital.
- Local Ministry of Defence establishments include Army barracks at Stafford, Market Drayton and Lichfield as well RAF units at Cosford and smaller units based in the north of the West Midlands. We are ideally placed to assist in the relocation and buy to let investments for service personnel.
Sought after residential locations include Stafford, Stone, Eccleshall, Stafford, Penkridge and numerous small villages in the rolling Staffordshire countryside.