Lime Street, Wolverhampton, WV3 0EY
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £90,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Spacious Throughout
- In Need Of Some TLC
- Rear Garden
- Good Investment
- No Chain!
Goodchilds are delighted to present this wonderful investment opportunity or first time purchase as this spacious three bedroom terrace in a popular residential area. Whilst sitting close to local amenities and local schools, the property briefly benefits from: Lounge, dining room, kitchen, family bathroom, three generous bedrooms, enclosed rear garden and no upward chain. With a minimum rental yield of 7% this property really is a must view for any investor looking to enhance their portfolio or indeed a first time purchaser looking to get themselves active onto the property ladder!
- Entrance Hallway
- With Upvc double glazed door to front aspect and laminate flooring.
- Sitting Room 3.63m x 2.44m (11'11 x 8'0)
- Having Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire, laminate flooring, fitted cupboard and radiator.
- Dining Room 3.61m x 3.53m (11'10 x 11'07)
- With laminate flooring, Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
- Kitchen 2.67m x 1.96m (8'09 x 6'05)
- A modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating stainless steel bowl sink with drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, splash back tiles, tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed window to side aspect.
- Rear Hallway
- With Upvc door to side aspect, tiled flooring and fitted storage cupboard.
- A white suite comprising; panel bath, hand wash basin, WC, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, window to side aspect and radiator.
- With doors leading to:
- Master Bedroom 3.56m x 3.63m (11'08 x 11'11)
- With glazed window to rear aspect, fitted storage cupboard and loft access.
- Bedroom Two 3.61m x 2.79m (11'10 x 9'02)
- With glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
- Bedroom Three 3.43m x 1.73m (11'03 x 5'08)
- With glazed windw to front aspect and radiator.