Lilac Cottage, Allt Y Pentref, Gwynfryn, Wrexham, LL11 5YY
3 Bed Cottage For Sale
|EPC Rating||E48/C72 (co2: E44/D66)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Large Detached Property
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Doubles)
- 2 Bathrooms (1 being an En-Suite)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Well Established Gardens
- EPC: TBC
Additional InformationBeams! Beams! Beams!... Does your heart desire a character cottage in the countryside where you wake up to the sun rising over Welsh rolling hills?
This traditional stone built cottage was built circa 1740 and has bags of character running throughout of the property with exposed stone walls and exposed beams in most rooms. The current owner has recently upgraded the property with new double glazed throughout, new electrics and a brand new eco combination boiler.
Internally there are 3 bedrooms (2 doubles), 2 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms (one being an En-Suite), a kitchen and 2 separate halls.
To the outside of the property there is off road parking for two cars at the front and to the rear there is a large tiered garden with well-established mature trees and shrubs and large gravelled sitting area.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance into the property is gained via a side facing uPVC double glazed side door that opens into the L shaped entrance hall with quarry tiled floor.
- Bathroom 2.62m x 2.24m (8'7" x 7'4")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and corner shower cubicle with glazed sliding doors and electric overhead shower.
- Kitchen 3.69 x 3.54m (2.09m min) (12'1" x 11'7" (6'10" min
- L Shaped kitchen with tiled floor, part tiled walls and rear facing uPVC double glazed window and rear door that leads to the rear garden and sitting area. Large 4 oven range with 5 built in electric hob rings, inset Belfast sink with central mixer tap and a radiator.
- Living Room 4.40m x 2.57m (14'5" x 8'5")
- Rear and side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and exposed beams.
- Dining room 4.12m x 3.50m (13'6" x 11'5")
- Feature exposed stone fireplace with black multi fuel log burner and slate hearth. Exposed timber beams, radiator and glazed timber bi-fold double doors leading to living room.
- Inner Hall
- Staircase leading to the first floor, radiator, tiled floor and exposed timber beams.
- Access to all rooms on the first floor and exposed original timber beam.
- Bedroom 1 4.14m x 3.70m (13'6" x 12'1")
- Large double bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed double doors leading to Juliet balcony with fantastic views over Welsh countryside and a side facing uPVC double glazed window. Exposed stone wall, exposed beams and radiator.
- En-Suite 3.73m x 1.71m (12'2" x 5'7")
- White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and panelled bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment. Chrome towel radiator, part tiled walls and Velux roof skylight. Exposed stone wall and exposed beams.
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.76m (12'4" x 12'4")
- Double bedroom with a wealth of character features including a wrought iron fireplace (blocked) and exposed beams. Side facing uPVC double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.94m x 2.36m (9'7" x 7'8")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and exposed original timber beam.
- To the front there is off road parking large enough to accommodate two cars and to either side of the property there are steps leading down to the property and rear garden.
At the rear there is a large gravelled sitting area with views over rolling countryside and a well-established tiered garden with mature trees and shrubs which allow for low maintenance gardening. The property has a high level of privacy with no immediate overlooking neighbours.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.