Let Only Service
Our Let Only Service is suitable for more experienced Landlords who feel comfortable maintaining relationships with their tenants, collecting rent and managing any property issues themselves.
For many Landlords the key attraction of this level of service is that the responsibility for the important task of identifying a suitable and responsible tenant lies with a professional.
Many landlords don't have the time available either to carry out numerous viewings or to receive the multiple calls that will lead to those viewings. Others find the process of meeting prospective tenants and then rejecting them, to be uncomfortable. While some worry that they will immediately 'like' someone who turns out not to be untrustworthy.
Whatever the reason, the benefit to our let only clients is that they take over from the point at which a tenant has been selected, referenced and approved as suitable.
As with our Full Management Service, good communication is key if we are to understand you, your requirements and to find you the right tenant.
The core elements of our Let Only Service include:
- Marketing including online and traditional marketing
- Telephone filtering applicants to ensure suitability and reduce the number of unnecessary viewings.
- Conducting viewings, with evening and weekend appointments as required
- Referencing, by a professional third party referencing company
- Facilitating tenant and landlord meeting before the Tenancy Agreement is signed.
- Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement in line with latest legislation
- Deposit registration if required. Our deposits are held in the Deposit Protection Service custodial scheme.
- Utilities transfer to ensure that accurate readings and dates are provided.
- Council tax registration
- Check-in on day of move-in where possible and with reference to the inventory when available.
- Initial months rent collection, with rent transfer within three working days of receipt.
Our Let Only Service is available at a cost of 8.4% incl VAT.
For a full breakdown of landlord fees please see our Landlord fees page.
Our aim is to act as a 'One Stop Shop' for all our landlords and as such are able to offer or sign-post you to the following additional services:
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) - £72 (Incl VAT)
Gas Safety Certificate (GSC) - £60 (Incl VAT)
Rent and Legal Insurance Policy - £150 (Incl VAT)
Landlord Insurance - POA