- Leicester Central Homepage
- Book a Property Valuation
- View Our Properties to Rent
- View Our Student Accommodation
- View Our Properties for Sale
- Landlord Pages
- Tenant Pages
- Student Pages
- Buying or Selling a Property?
- Local Links and Attractions
- Leicester Property Blog
- Belvoir Leicester - Our Team
- Come Visit Us!
- Belvoir Leicester Central Reviews
- Contact Leicester Central
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri: 9:00 to 17:45
Sat: 10:00 to 14:00
Specialist Insurance Cover for Landlords
At Belvoir Leicester, our team are experts in the rental market, and thus fully understand that sometimes things don’t quite go to plan... That’s why you need the best protection and cover for your property and yourself!
We have been working closely with Endsleigh Insurance for many years now, so much so that they are now offering exclusive, specialist insurance deals for both rent guarantee as well as buildings and contents.
They offer cover that can include;
- Cover for unoccupied buildings for up to 120 days.
- Malicious damage and theft by tenants or guests.
- Cover for both professional and students lets, and will also cover housing benefit tenants.
- Accidental damage insurance included as standard.
- Landlords contents automatically covered (£5,000 standard limit per property – higher limits available).
- Property Owners Legal Liability of £5m included as standard.
- Employers Liability up to £10m included as standard.
- Legal Expenses up to £50,000 included as standard.
- Alternative accommodation, loss of rent and cost of re-letting included as standard.
- Pet Damage included as standard.
- If your mortgage provider wishes to be named on your policy, we offer this facility free of charge.
Belvoir Leicester also recommends that its landlords take out a rent and legal cover policy on all their tenancies that qualify.
This insurance can offer;
- Cover for the entire rental amount and no downgrading of the suggested achievable rent.
- 24\7 Legal helpline.
- Cover for up to £50,000 legal costs and expenses.
- Cover up to £50,000 for tenant default.
- Cover for the costs involved in regaining possession of your property.
- Cover for 75% of the monthly rent for up to 2 months after vacant possession has been obtained.
- Loss of earnings up to a maximum of £100 per day and up to £1000 in total when attending court.
- Cover for your accommodation costs while possession of your property is being recovered if you wish to live in the property.
- Cover for cost in pursuing claims against damage or nuisance to your property.
Please contact the office or Endsleigh directly for further information on setting up these policies for your property or for your future tenancies.