Let Only Service
To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting.
- Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income.
- Search our database to find a tenant match.
- Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites, all of which we will monitor and update daily.
- Advertise your property through by board erection, from our business premises, through direct mailing to local businesses and use of our social media pages including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Conduct accompanied viewings at your property, giving you full feedback on a weekly basis.
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will obtain full references using a professional referencing agency.
- Keep you advised of progress throughout all processes.
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions.
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent and legal insurance cover as requested.
- Collect the first months rent and deposit on the day of move in.
- Move in the tenant, witness signing the tenancy agreement and all other documentation.
- Forward your monies by direct electronic transfer to your nominated bank account without delay, providing you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation
Rent Collection Only – Non Managed
All of the above plus:
- Arrangement of rent guarantee and legal protection insurance, if appropriate.
- Monitoring and collection of all ongoing monthly rental income.
- Payment of all due monies received to your nominated bank account by direct transfer and issue of a monthly statement.
Fully Managed Lettings Service
All of the above plus:
- Deposit will be lodged with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and held till end of the tenancy.
- Inform all the utilities of the change of occupant, together with meter readings.
- Carry out periodic property visits of your property and issue you with a full follow-up report.
- Ensuring maintenance problems are dealt with swiftly and as per your instructions, using reputable tradesmen.
- Payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct form monthly rental income.
At the end of the tenancy we will, also:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required.
- Advise the tenant of the required “Move Out” procedures.
- Carry out the “Move Out” procedures with the tenant in attendance.
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and Inform you of any dilapidations.
- Organise for the return of the deposit through our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges.
- Take all meter readings and inform the utility providers as necessary.
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed.