Larchtree Mews, Liverpool, L12 4ZA
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £80,000|
|EPC Rating||C80/B85 (co2: C79/B83)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Sought after development
- Allocated parking
- Low maintanance
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground Floor
- Tenant in situ
- Open plan kitchen
- Intercom Entrance
A modern two double bedroom ground floor apartment in the popular residential development Larch Tree Mews in West Derby. The property benefits from allocated parking and excellently maintained grounds.
- Charming two double bedroom ground floor apartment in the popular residential development Larch Tree Mews in West Derby.
The property briefly comprises of hallway, handy storage cupboard, spacious lounge, open plan kitchen, one double bedroom, one master bedroom with en-suite and a large family bathroom. The property also comes with allocated parking.
- The area and this development is a very popular for lettings and this style property is popular among a varied type of tenant. Long term tenancies are common on as it's close to schools, amenities and offers easy access for commuters travelling in to the City Centre or out of the City.
This property is currently let for £6,000 per annum to a long standing tenant, offering a gross yield of 7.5%.
- Owner Occupier
- The property is perfect for a or a first time buyer, or couple or single occupant looking for a low maintenance property located in a nice sought after development in West Derby.
- Conveniently located on Larch Tree Mews development in the sought after area, West Derby. Where you'll find plenty of local amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and bars. Group these with local primary and secondary schools near by and you can see why this is a popular location. Transport links make it easy to travel out of the city and Liverpool City Centre is approximately 20 minutes drive.
- Additional Information
- Length of Lease: 150 years from 01/04/2004
Service Charge: £800 per annum