Pop in and see us...
Monday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Tuesday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Wednesday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Thursday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - CLOSED
Landlords! Why Should You Use Belvoir! Camberley?
"I am proud to say that Belvoir! Camberley has gone from strength to strength since it's launch in 2006. We have become a major force in the local lettings market. With High Street shop premises, state of the art tenant software matching systems, highly qualified staff and a drive to give the best service at competitive rates.
Belvoir! Camberley is on target to be the largest lettings agency in Camberley.
Belvoir! Camberley has recently invested in expanding the shop area to include lovely seating areas, coffee facilities and a reception area. Brand new, low level window displays, 4 extra window displays and extra external signage including lightboxes, and a very large billboard to the side.
Coupled with increased marketing and advertising in several key areas such as radio advertising (Eagle Radio), Television advertising (Kinetika & Virgin Active Leisure Centre), increased property portal spend/exposure (Rightmove, Findaproperty, Primelocation, Zoopla, Globrix, PropertyFinder, Fish4homes to name but a few) Text boarding, revolutionary virtual tours totally interactive with floorplans and state of the art Bluetooth technology. The object of this investment is to give your property maximum exposure and optimum letting potential in the local lettings market.
Investment in staff and training is also very close to my heart and I strongly believe that any business is only as strong as the staff it employs.
I feel that Belvoir! Lettings Camberley is very well placed to give landlords properties the maximum exposure needed to let out their property quickly and efficiently.
For the benefit of our landlords and prospective tenants we have recently distinguished our houses and flats from our room rentals by using seperate property lists"
Raewyn Greer - Owner.
Due to recent success, we now require more properties for our extensive tenant database.
- Free property appraisal and rental valuation
- Free advice on property investments
- Advertising of your property including multi photos on multiple web portals
- Finding of a fully referenced tenant
- Drawing up of legal contracts and tenancy agreements.
- Accompanied viewings
If you are a landlord and would like Belvoir! to contact you:
please click here.
all the usual services we offer:
- FREE Landlords information pack with no obligation
‘BUY TO LET’ investment advice.
- FREE advice on the presentation of your property for the residential lettings market. Tenancy agreement prepared under current legislation, including all the necessary notices.
- Rents paid by electronic bank transfer immediately upon cleared funds with a detailed monthly report.
- Comprehensive tenant credit and reference checking process in association with Experian/E-consumer-view credit referencing.
- Digital DVD inventory including statement of conditions available. Prepared to current TDS standards.
- Extensive Tenant Marketing: e.g. Digital property photograph on our Web Sites, Major Companies, Relocation Agents, Yellow pages, Talking Pages, ‘To Let’ boards, referrals from Estate Agencies and the Belvoir database with quality tenants waiting for the right property.
- Advice on the latest safety regulations.
Advice regarding resident and non UK resident. Inland Revenue regulations. Belvoir Property Management Insurance products underwritten by Clarke Roxborough for Buildings, Rent & Legal and Contents.
- Co-ordination of all maintenance if required and the undertaking of the mandatory safety checks by our portfolio of professional tradesmen who will provide an expert yet cost effective service.
- From a basic 'Tenant find' only, to a fully comprehensive Management Service, we can tailor a service to suit each individual landlord.
- With a very competitive fee structure with no hidden costs you can relax in the knowledge that your investment is in safe hands.
- We offer a professional, caring and quality service with local knowledge of Camberley plus the backup of a national organisation with over 160+ branches who continually seek to be at the forefront of developments in the property management marketplace.
A Landlords Guide:
The Belvoir! Camberley Lettings process explained:
So you have decided to let out your property and are now wondering how it all works. Here at Belvoir! Lettings Camberley we like to let you relax while we do all the work. We have been out to your property and have preformed a rental appraisal. So what happens next?
We have put together a quick step by step guide to help you out:
We have now completed a market appraisal of your property. Taking measurements. Photographs, in depth details, of your property and specific details on what type of tenants you are looking for.
We then add the details of your property with all of the professional pictures taken to our website. We upload the information to all of the major websites and actively market your property within an hour of it going live with text, email alerts and more………
An EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) can be booked in with one of our accredited Energy Assessors if you require one.
All potential tenants enquiring about your property will be vetted on the phone according to your requirements such as smokers/non smokers, couples/families, pets/no pets etc….
We will inform you of viewings booked in with times and dates. Accompanied viewings will then take place. Once we have correctly placed a suitable tenant the referencing process starts. This includes Experian credit checks, previous landlords references, employee references, x2 proofs of address and proof of identity.
We would then expect our Terms of Business to be fully completed, signed and returned to us.
A check in is booked. A DVD inventory where relevant will also be booked in.
A Gas certificate and an Electrical safety certificate will also be booked in again where relevant.
Approx 1 week before the tenancy is due to start we would expect the final payment of rent/deposit to be paid/cleared. The AST (assured shorthold tenancy agreement) will also be drawn up and pre signed.
A buildings and contents insurance quote will be emailed to you (bespoke Landlords insurance).
The check in will be completed. This will include a general cleanliness report, keys, meter readings, instruction on appliance use and standing order transfers to be signed by the tenant.
The DVD inventory will also be filmed and professionally edited accompanied with its relevant paperwork. A Copy will be sent to the landlord & the tenant and two copies kept on file.
The same day the tenancy will be processed, we will then pay the landlord the rent minus any start up costs where applicable.
The Deposit will be insured with the TDS (Tenant Deposit Scheme) Our membership number is:G06837
The tenancy if managed will then be monitored on a monthly basis. Rent due dates will be highlighted on our “state of the art” Winman software system. All rents are paid out the same day they come into our bank.
If any repairs and maintenance issues arise we will liaise with you to rectify and if necessary call out the relevant maintenance person, we promise not to just “go ahead” and spend your money.
At Belvoir! Camberley We endeavour to take the stress out of property rental and strive to give you the best levels of customer service.