- Bolton Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Landlord Information Pack
- Landlords! Easy Steps to Move to Belvoir
- Landlord Fees
- Why use Belvoir Bolton?
- Tenant Fees
- Local Information
- Belvoir Service
- The Team
- Properties Wanted
- Franchise News
- Contact Bolton
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0900 to 1700
Viewings on Sat from 1100 to 1600
Out of hours - always leave a voicemail message as we will respond. We will always try to accommodate viewing requests if we possibly can.
Landlords! Easy Steps to Move to Belvoir
We are often approached by Landlords, who are unhappy or dissatisfied with their current Letting Agent and asking us how to go about moving the management of their property/ies to us. Many have been reluctant to move, believing that it would be too difficult to organise.
If you have a property in the Bolton area and surrounding villages and are unhappy with the service that you are receiving from your current agent, let us help. We can undertake most of the work for you.
Below is a step by step guide explaining how to move from your current Letting Agent:
- You will need to establish what notice you need to give your current agent in order to move from them. This may be one or two months for example and this information will be detailed in the Terms of Business that you will have originally signed. If you cannot find this agreement, simply contact your agent and ask them. You will then be able to give them the necessary notice in writing.
- You will ideally require the tenant contact details. If you do not have these readily available, your agent should provide this. We can then contact your tenant in order to confirm the change in agency and ask them to amend their rent payment details so that the rent can be transferred to Belvoir rather than to your current agent.
- We will write to your agent to confirm that we will be taking over the management and request that they send us the existing Tenancy Agreement / copy of any Inventory / Statement of Condition / tenant contact details / details of how the tenant's deposit has been protected.
- We will send out our paperwork for you to complete and sign.
- At the point of taking over management, we will usually produce a new tenancy agreement for the tenant to sign. We prefer to do this, as our agreements have been vetted by our legal advisors and we know that they are fully compliant with all current legislation.
It really is quite easy to move to Belvoir. Don't suffer poor service because you believe that it would be easier. For further information contact us on 01204 594132