- Leamington Spa Homepage
- Properties to Rent
- Landlords! 5 Easy Steps To Move To Belvoir
- Selling & Buying through Belvoir Leamington Spa
- Properties For Sale
- Property Valuations
- Tenants Fees
- Landlord Fees
- MEET OUR AMAZING TEAM!
- Student Listings
- Student Fees
- Student Questions & Answers 2017 - 2018
- Student Testimonials
- Buy-To-Let Mortgages
- Local Information
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Leamington Spa
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF OUR LANDLORDS & TENANTS A FABULOUS 2017!
PLEASE NOTE FOR ANY EMERGENCIES PLEASE CALL THE NUMBERS AS PER BELOW
Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri: 09.00 - 17.00
Thursdays: 09.45 - 17.00 (due to team training)
Saturdays: 10.00 - 14.30
We close at 1pm on a Saturday Bank Holiday.
WE ARE CLOSED GOOD FRIDAY & EASTER MONDAY 2017
Closed Bank Holidays
Please be aware that if a call-out is not an EMERGENCY, you may be liable for all costs involved.
If you have a Gas Leak call National Gas Emergency Service 24 hours a day on 0800 111 999
- In case of a plumbing EMERGENCY only please call Gastech Ltd on 07817 937 718
- In case of an Electrical EMERGENCY only please call Sam - 07743520674. If there is no reply, please leave a voicemail as this will be accessed.
- If you require a Locksmith for an EMERGENCY only please call Chris Berry on 07944 243 566 or 01926 733 257 OR call Leamington Key Company on 01926 425828/ 07771694781
- If you require Maintenance ( PLEASE NOTE: THIS CONTRACTOR IS NOT FOR PLUMBING/ELECTRIC /GAS/LOCKSMITHISSUES- PLEASE ONLY CALL HIM FOR SEVERE EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS ONLY!) please call Steve on 07835 920 317
- Please note: We may record some of your calls for training purposes.
Landlords! 5 Easy Steps To Move To Belvoir
Let us turn your vacant property into an asset, and NOT a liability in 5 easy steps!
We have recently found quite a number of Landlords approaching us who are unhappy or dissatisfied with their current Letting agent, and have been asking us how to go about moving management of their property to us. If you have a property in the Leamington Spa/Warwick/Kenilworth area or the surrounding villages and are unhappy with your current Letting agent then why not switch?
It may feel like a lot of hassle but we can do most of the work for you.
Below is a step by step guide about how to go about moving from your current Letting agent if you are unhappy with the service they are providing.
1. Find out how much notice you are required to give your current agent. This is likely to be 1 or 2 months and should be contained within the Terms of Business you signed. If you cannot find it, simply contact them and ask them. Once you have this information, give them the required written notice to end your agreement with them. It will be simplest if your notice ends on a rent due date as it will make the rent payment switching process much easier
2..Ideally you will also need contact details for the current tenant which your current Letting agent should provide.
3. We will contact your current tenant and set up a meeting with them at the property to introduce ourselves and to explain the process going forward. This will involve them adjusting their standing order to pay us rather than your current agent. The timing of this switch will depend on when the notice you give your current agent expires.
4. We will send you our paperwork for you to complete and sign.
5. At the point of taking over management, we would usually produce a new tenancy agreement for the tenant to sign. We feel more comfortable using our own as we know the contents and our legal team have ensured it is up to date.
For further information contact us on 01926 422251