Landlord Insurance

Endsleigh logo

Landlord Insurance

As experts in the rental market we understand the protection landlords require. Working closely with Endsleigh, Belvoir Lettings can offer our landlords exclusive, specialist buildings and contents insurance.


Some of the key features include:

Cover for unoccupied properties for up to 120 days Accidental damage cover included as standard Malicious damage or theft by tenants or guests included as standard £5,000 landlords contents included as standard Property owners legal liability of £5,000,000 cover included Legal expenses up to £50,000 included as standard Pet damage included as standard

Belvoir can also provide standalone cover for contents where buildings insurance is not required and as you would expect this includes accidental and malicious damage by tenants as standard.


Specialist Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Cover

Belvoir Lettings specialist Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses cover provides peace of mind for landlords by including:

No restrictions on tenant type providing they have been referenced to our Belvoir standard Cover for the entire rental amount and no downgrading of the suggested achievable rent24\7 Legal helpline Cover for up to £50,000 legal costs and expenses Cover up to £50,000 for tenant default Cover for the costs involved in regaining possession of your property Cover for 75% of the monthly rent for up to 2 months after vacant possession has been obtained Loss of earnings up to a maximum of £100 per day and up to £1000 in total when attending court Cover for your accommodation costs while possession of your property is being recovered if you wish to live in the property Cover for cost in pursuing claims against damage or nuisance to your property


Specialist Contents Cover For Tenants

Belvoir Lettings can offer our tenants specialist Contents Insurance that will help protect your possessions, your deposit and more.


Some of the key benefits include:

Protecting your possessions form £3,000 to £40,000Cover for everyone you live with in the property £50,000 of legal cover to provide financial support and professional advice in the event of disputes

Optional extra cover is available for property damaged away from the insured address.

Most tenancy agreements outline that it is the tenants responsibility for any damage caused to their landlord's property which could mean losing your deposit; our policy includes cover for this!


We'd be delighted to talk to you about how we can help you so please feel free to call us on 01380 726129 or send an email to

Email a Friend

Please check you have entered all details correctly