Hendon Landlord Insurance

As a landlord, you should protect your investment from any risk of damage.

Specialist landlord insurance can help to cover those unexpected problems. If you have Buildings and Contents Insurance it will cover you in the event of an incident or accident. It should also cover your liability as a landlord and loss of rent. You can also usually add contents cover in case of damage to any items in the flat, especially useful on a furnished property.

A usual Buy-to-Let property insurance costs around £200 a year and you can often add multiple properties under one policy for a discount.

If you would like to discuss the types of policies that would be available to you, please do get in touch.

Email a Friend

Please check you have entered all details correctly